xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ramon

Your Favorite Online Rpg

I'm looking for a new online rpg because I've had it with everquest.Anybody has a suggestion?I was thinking about the upcoming game DDO(dungeons and dragon online)

There is an RPG on Xisto it self......KENKAI havent played it a lot, and I dont really get it. But I know its an RPG.Ps: Kingdom of loathing is COOL!! CHECK IT OUT :):P:)

I think the best RPG game EVER and ONLINE and MULTIPLAYER with BEST GRAPHICS would be Runescape. http://www.runescape.com/ it's the best! There are many skills such as Ranging (Archer), Magic (Mage) Prayer (Monk) or just a Meleer with the stats Strength (How high you hit), Attack (How often you hit high) and Defence (Self Explanatory xD) (Knight). And the best thing is.. you can be all of them at once! You don't need to choose a character class. There are other skills such as fishing, woodcutting, firemaking, cooking. There are lots of quests to do. The map of Runescape is huge. It is a very fun game, but to make it so fun you won't believe it, you can get members (US$8 a month) for a map 10 times the size of Free to play Runescape, more skills, more quests and better weapons and armours! Try it out now at http://www.runescape.com/

I am with ghetto here. Runescape is simply a wonderful online rpg game. The graphics are pretty darn good too. There is a lot to explore before you exaust the free areas. YOu can pay to get on the better servers and to explore all the areas you can not get to as a free user.

if u know japanede try http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/

it's a neat mmorpg with cell-shaded 3d graphics. ^o^

the game play is cool not to mention the awesome atmosphere the game offers. i've been playing it for a while and i must say it's on par with ragnarok online. great stuff!

give it a try even if u don't know jap haha, it's good fun. =P

Thanks for all the tips, unfortunatly I dont speek japanese so the last one isnt really an option but thanx.and the kingdomofloathing is indeed a cool game...

I'd like to play MEO (Middle-Earth Online) it's set in J.R.R.Tolkien's Middle-Earth world, but the worst thing is that it'll be released only 2006 :):D:P. The game itself is very cool: you can buy houses, form fellowships, make parties, raise your skills then you're offline (it's very good thing because even if you don't play much you won't be very weak), it's got extremly good graphics and stuff like that.

You should check this one out. I have only just started there but it seems pretty good.

Here is the link: ASDF Hoverboard

The game is free for life or you can get paid upgraded accounts. I prefer to play free though at least until I get the hang of it.

Hope you like it.

zippy77

Well, since you have played EQ and i guess you've got sick of it...i would recommend EQ2. It is amazing. The graphics rock, the gameplay is similar but is much better. There is no twinking and enemies group and the leveling system has improved. Plus, the quests are actually fun cause they arent all just kill x number of these. SO that is my recommendation