xisto Community
unicornrose

What Do I Need To Do To Show I Am Online? What am I missing?

I would like it if the little on buttons showed I was online when I am here but for some reason I can not find the preferance that will change that. Can someone tell me where it is?

Um, your question confuzed me. Do you meen your history in your browser? or in the site?????

Um, your question confuzed me. Do you meen your history in your browser? or in the site?????

61877[/snapback]

When you look at a person's posts on the lower left there is a little button that says on or off meaning that poster is online or offline. I can not find the part in my preferances that I click to show that I am online.

ok, well, just curious why you need to know if your online, when you know you r? but if you simple click on your name on your post, and scroll down. it'll say all this stuff about what your most active in and everything. hope that answered anything, mabey I had the question wrong. sorry if so

nevermind I figured it out. I just needed to relogin as not invisable. :)