xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

Brushed Style Xmas Sig For all to share

Again boredom overtook me during the weekend and i began work on an xmas sig that i thought maybe i should "paint" using Photoshop. I know SM's already done one of these (the xmas sig, not the brushing with default brushes thing) but I'm just testing my brush techniques around for others to comment. I don't exactly consider this a sig at all truthfully but just an immature painting, I'd appreciate constructive criticisms though!

Posted Image

I know it looks kinda weird and all. It's actually trying to let you see that there IS a North pole and that Santa is opening out the grass (Even though there isn't any in the North pole, i just thought it would be cool to include that effect) and showing you the road to xmas town. You can vaguely see the blue road to beyond the hills and some reindeer at the background "behind" all that snow accidentally knocking the tree off and fireworks are blasting the words "Happy Xmas!" in the sky. I brushed up the whole sig except for Santa and the text.

Overall i think it looks kinda plain but i thought it would be nice to show a "soft" kind of sig for the season, after working for awhile with those trendy, hardcore sigs that really make you go "Sweet! It rox!". If ya'll would notice, I didn't put my name in there at any place at all because well - Xmas is a time to share and be giving. So this sig is for all who thinks its great and would like to use it. Happy Xmas Asta and friends!

Sorry for the double post. If any mod could help me out, i would like to replace the image link of the above to this:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3527/xmasig3ak.png
You may delete this post after doing so. Thanks so much!

(If you would like to know, i forgot to add a border to the image and now i did and it looks better =P)

I am truly amazed. Like speechless. You've inspired me to go play with the brushes and try this out myself... if it doesn't work I may have to borrow your for the season (whats left of it).(with a nice link to you if you'd like)

I don't think it looks plain at all. In fact, most siggies are just downloaded brushes applied. It's rather refreshing to see a sig with PS's standard brushes! And it's adorably cute, santa B) Yep, I like it ;) Good job.

Hey you, i just found possible ripper on Tip.It forums, i'd like to know do you visit forum.tip.it website and go there by name "Venomex", not like im a crime - police, i'd just like to get some proof.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Link

Ontopic: Love that sig, the render is perfectly placed and fits in the sig really good, text is great too, exept "xmas" is little hard to see because its green + theres the tree which is green.
And this isnt the normal sig, (Few brushes and a render) this is great sig.

That's actually pretty good, nice and clean. Good text. Just maybe a tiny bit bare on the right hand side but overall an awesome signature. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, the signature is really good, even though the topic is quite old, I don't really remember it, it could use a border like in the signature techocian is currently using ;)