xisto Community
smyke

Cars In NFS Most Wanted what cars do you play with

i use the cars that i get with the pink slips then get the stuff that i need to play the game got 2 challanges left and number 9 on the list.

I'm only able to spare a couple hours a week to play it. So i'm still at #13. overall from looking at the cars, i would think the Ford GT would be the highest performing car, if the NFS ratings are good to go by.

I've bought the game, and i am now at blacklist member #8,The game is fantastic, I now drive a Porsche Cayman, my top speed is about 325 km/h! And i've still got notting of the best upgrades.So the cars are fast, beautiful (as the environment),...The game is great!You start with a fiat punto or so, and the best car in the game is the Porsche Carrera GT or the Mercedes McLaren. Between these cars, there are other Porsches, Mercedeses, Fordt Mustang, Lotus Elise, Toyota Supra, Aston Martin DB9,...Everyone would have to buy it!GreetzMichiel

i finished the game once with a FIAT PUNTO... from the start to the end... and i never felt like i needed to change my car, because i have chosen all the performance markes i could get, and made all the upgrades... the thing is that the fiat punto is very very maneuvrable... but it does not have a good high speed ! ii drive now a porshe cayman... fully optimised... with unique performance upgrades all over it... i am at nr 3... and i have to say that it has a higher high speed than the punto... and it is also very stable... but you will have slight problems at first, given by the back-side traction... ! i have decided to finish the game with the cayman and then finish it with the Mazda RX 8... starting with punto of cource !

NFS Most wanted is a great game for the computer. I think i may have too install it once again. i played it none stop all the time. Im sure this is one of the best racing games out there.

Okay, here's the scoop. In NFS: Most Wanted, you play the part of a person new to town who had his ride stolen (BWM M3 GT-R) by # 15 on the blacklist, Razer. He used your beemer to get to #1 ont he blacklist. Your whole goal is to get your car back. You start with the chose of a Fiat Punto, Lexus IS300, Chevy Cobalt and Volkswagon Golf GTI. The cobalt is the best one to go with as it ofers the best starting performance while leaving you enough money to upgrade it right away, if you want to. AFter that, you have to try and beat allt he other blacklist racers. EVery time you beat a blacklist racer, more upgrades and cars are unlocked. WOW: Unless you have to or reeealy want to, don't upgrade the body (bodykit, spoilers, etc.). This doesn't affect anything but your wallet. BTW & FWIW: I use a Supra. and WRX STi (Subaru Technica internationale [subaro's racing division, like Toyota's TRD])

Best car in the game is the Ford GT. The stats dont do it justice. When you can drift all the way around the center circle of the city at more than 160 mph, you know you got something good goin on. The second best car is the Gallardo. It can run close to the same thing. I have reached straight line speeds on the GT of 245+ mph. It. Is. Fast. Period. And she can handle too. It's just a beautiful car.

I haven't bought the game or played it yet. But I honestly think it's a really good game. I've bought and played both NFSU and NFSU 2, and they were pretty good, too. But, I hope to get this game soon. It looks really fun, the grapchis look nice, and from what I've heard here and from gaming sites, it looks really nice. So, I plan to get it soon.

3 cars.....1) Porsche GT..cops cant keep up with you if you know how to drive....2) BMW M3 ...... this car owans any car in game if driven properly....3) Lamorghini Gallardo...love this car fast and good handling.....

I started out with a lexus,then bought a supra,then had the lancer,after that had a gallardo,a corvette,then now I have an rx-7,I'm racing rival #4 right now so I'm #5 on the list-kenshin