xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

A Very Very Happy Birthday To Our Dearest Opaque

This goes out wishing you a

VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you get to the peak of fame & be successful in all your endeavours. May all your wishes come true. God bless you :) And oh yeah - have the most wonderful year ahead and many many more happy ones ahead ;)

All the best,

m^e

P.S. Am waiting for my slice of cake - should be in my mailbox under 5 mins ;)

Best wishes on your B-day OpaQue. Congrats on getting Xisto off the ground and keeping it going. Hoping it makes you rich enough to buy Bill Gates before your next bday.~VizP.S. I want my cake too.P.P.S. I want to eat it too.

Ooo I'm the first non-mod to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPAQUE!!Well along with all of m^e's and vizzy's wishes, i would also like to add along my most dearest thanks for being such a great admin to us all in Xisto. I/We really appreciate what you have done here in Asta. Have a Happy Birthday!Cheers!Evionition

whats its opa's birthday i got rootBEER and chips for everyone and for the 21 and over crowd got a club open up as well for some of the best fire wate this side of texas :).

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!