xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
md3likan

Please Help Me? i m not good at english

:) i want to take free host but i dont understand how i can take a free hosting in the home page of Xisto.com they said 10 credits 30 credits how can i take free host i setup this free host mambo or joomla please help me THANKS

Welcome to Xisto md3likan, You need to post in the forums here at asta to gain credits, the number of credits increase with the number of posts you make. Your posts should be eligible for a credit count, if found not eligible, then a Moderator or an Admin can either Ban you for Spamming, or they could delete your post which would result in decrease in the credits. Better the posts better the credits increment.

You can see how many credits you have, right below the shout box like this :

HOSTING CREDITS : xx.xx DAYS.

The number of credits is the number of days you can stay inactive ( without posting ). eg. 30 DAYS. would mean you have 30 credits and you can stay inactive for a month.

If you reach the required credits of 10,then you could apply for package 1, OR you could wait till you get 30 credits and apply for package 2 directly (your choice completely). After your hosting has been accepted, you will be sent a mail to your VALID e-mail that you provide. REMEMBER, your credits will be deducted to 3 or 4 after you are hosted, so you need to keep posting in order to keep your hosting alive.

These few links might help you incase you need further explaination :

LINK 1

LINK 2

Hope this helps

Regards

Dhanesh.

Astahost works very simple. You get 100% FREE AND ADLESS !!! webhosting of the very best quality. Ok, I know it sounds a bit to good to believe. My first thought when I saw this site was also: "Why do they offer that kind of service for free and how are they able to ??? :) " It's actually very simple. They gain money by the advertisements you probably already saw on the page. I agree that it are quite a bunch of them, but it aren't too much and I don't care because they do something so good with it.

How do you apply for hosting:

First you need to get credits. You gain credits everytime you post here on the forum. Since you already asked for help here I assume you know how to do that. you post have to be meaning full and not 1-liners (very short posts). But if you copy large articles from other sites and the Adminstrators / Moderators find out you are in big, big trouble. And believe me, they WILL find out if you did ;)

Rule number 1: Make your posts meaning full and don't copy things from other sites !

If you type a good post you also have to find a good and meaningfull title. Not something like "Help me" like you did this time, but "How do I get hosted?". Ok? you understand?

Rule number 2: Use good titles for your posts

One little note: the <EDIT> button is disabled on this forum due to technical reasons, you can't change posts, if it's realy necesarry to change them, contact the Admins/Mods. They can change it for you.

For every good post you make you get points, so called "credits" the better your post, the more credits you get. If you have got 10 credits you can apply for the Start Package. If you do so you get 20MB of space on the Xisto servers. If you have more then 30 credits you also can apply for the Regular Package. You then get 150MB of free space.

That's everything you need to know I think. When you need help you can always contact me by clicking on the PM-button.

Good luck, and welcome on Xisto !

Jeroen

Great going guys - I don't think I need to add anything further :)

1064331575[/snapback]

You probably could mention the following things:

- He has to click here to generate a hosting application form: here

- Xisto do *NOT* register domain names for you, only subdomains.

- If he can't make good posts he could consider Xisto.com

Sorry for interupting you, just thought it would maybe be handy for him to now this.

-=jeroen=-