xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Name Is Max!

hello well i just signed up and was wondering what u can do on these forums :) well im going to look around someone get back to me if u guys know anything i dont thanx. max

Notice from HTML_Guru:
Handled your tag problem there, maxam. No worries; just remember, you can close your tags by adding a [/bLAH] to the end of where you want to stop applying the change.

..."BLAH", of course, is just whatever tag you're using.

Edited by HTML_Guru (see edit history)

welcome! you can close your tags on these forums for example :)This is a forum for coding-interested people who want or have free dedicated web hosting, you can see everything on the startpage, Xisto.com.

Welcome Maxam.These forums are for coding-interested people and many other kinds too. (ruben, I am not trying to contradict you. Please do not kill me! I want to live! *ahem! Sorry, just being nice.)Anyway, you can find a lot of people around here that have a different set of talents. These are divided as sections, that inlcude programming, designing, gaming, science and technology and so on and so forth.You can post around here with your opinions and knowledge, and that way we help each other.Again, welcome to Xisto, Maxman.

LOL .. I see dead people ;)Anyways, Welcome maxam .. as Vyoma said, these forums are for "anything knowledgeable" literally .. so if you have anything to share or have anything to know, just hit the forums with your questions and replies. Just have fun on the forums and enjoy the hosting :)RegardsDhanesh.

Do I look so dangerous? I do? Oh thank you, I'm also afraid of Batman. I could be your Robin, my name is nearly the same.