xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star Haven

Hosting Application Doesn't Work

It is working for me all fine !! What browser are you using? This goes out to everyone - most of the pages/content on this forum should work fine with IE, although majority of it is optimized for viewing with Firefox.Can you try again and let me know ?Regards,m^e

Maybe you tried at the wrong time m8. Sometimes servers are restarted and you get a Page not found error for a few mins and then it goes back to normal. You mite want to try it again and post in if you have problems. And as m^e said, IE is fine but i would suggest you use firefox :)RegardsDhanesh.

Actually, the browser shouldn't matter at all. The entire application form is server side based and the outputted HTML is pretty generic on purpose. I wanted to be sure that the application works in all cases so it is ugly but practical.I know about the "File Not Found" error and will add a bypass for such situations when I update the script next time.Sorry for the inconveinience.vujsa