xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star Haven

Ipods Are Overrated seriously, they are

i-pods suck donkey ballsthe following are reasons why i would rather hang myself buy this piece of ****1)price- equivilent player from creative are like less than three quarters of the price.2)battery life- **** capacity and even shitter lifetime since you have to recharge it so freakin much, whats more is they have the cheek to charge £60 for a battery you can buy at a hardware store for £103)incompatibility- say if your in to legal downloading you have to use iTunes, dosen't make that much of a difference but everyone knows it is evil4)they are made by apple macintosh- perhaps a personal thing here but this company has no right to exsist5)the whole look at me i like music and you dont because i have an ipod thing6)the tv adverts 7)all of the aboveit goes without saying that i no longer own a mac or an ipodhonestly though if your gonna spend that much on a player buy a sony one proper battery life and top notch build and sound quality or if you want something similar but with better battery life and is cheaper go for a creativehow dare these idiots make a living of the ignorance of the consumer

I actually own an iPOD... and yes it was expensive; and yes it's a YAMP. In fact, when i was looking for mp3 players, back in the day, I was more into the Archos jukebox lines. they had color LCD's, could play video, you could share pictures (the screen was larger) and play music. This was 3 years ago. Only now does the iPOD even approach some of the features this thing had. BUT, I actually tried the Archos jukebox out (a friend of mine had one). And honestly, it was too complex. It was too complicated for something I intend to put in my pocket and carry around with and do all the things i'd like to do with it. That's where the iPOD comes in. Its simplistic design was and still is just fine for me. I've never had a battery problem, fortunately. Although I know that the battery life of many iPODs die prematurely.. mine has yet to fail me. I have three chargers for the iPOD. One at home, one in the car and one at work. I never have an excuse to worry about it losing power. Of course it's always a value judgement. Clearly the iPOD has become a status symbol; which tends to polarize people. I should now note that I HATE macs. Never like them, never will. They are like computers for dummies. Too simple, to be adaptable. Ah but that's where a company like Mac, that sucks at making computers, excels. I like simple for my YAMP.