xisto Community
Vyoma

Firman Tales Web Comic Pages - Be easy on me

I am a crazed ;) out person of RPGs. I made a realm and have a forum-based RPG on that. (I think I can not post the link here as it will be spam). I called the realm as 'Chaos And Order'.

The problem was I could not satiate my indulgence for the realm and went about creating a web-comic. :) I have posted that on Smack Jeeves. Anyway, I would like some comment and critique from you guys here. Created about three pages (including the cover):

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

;) Please go easy on me! This is my first web-comic.

No problem with posting links, as long you do it for review by other members. If it's a link on a related topic and you want a review mostly by people who share an interest in that kind of stuff, it can be done in a particular interest group sub-forum.

For reviews by general public, you can use the Website Review forum.

Only prohibition is against advertising other sites/hosting. If it's your own site, you can always put it up for review.

i am not good at all at drawing weather it's with the pen or the mouse... so i can't say it's bad stuff...I liked the panther or whatever that animal is... it's nice made... i also liked the character's body... but i did not like their faces.... it's a personal comment from a person that can't draw 2 lines :huh:

I can't draw at all either but I would deffinately suggest you use gaussian (or however its spelled) or some kind of blurs on the edges so everything is not so jagged, beyond that great start.