xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Am I the only one who hates Win.ME?

Win ME was a bad OS that should of never been released.It had holes like you wouldn't belive.ME was just a way for micrpsoft to get some money fast.They should of waited and just shipped out XP.

OH NO Win Me!!! :P It's the worst windows version, the w.o.r.s.t!!! It came installed on my "old" computer.. I GOT MAD EVERY DAY until I decided to ERASE it from my disk :P blah!! a blue screen every 5 minutes! errors on errors! after about 4-5 months of usage I switched to Win 98. aaaaaaaah! :P

I can say that i nate onlu windows 3.1, win98, winCE, winME, winXP, longhorn... Am I missed something :D

Far from it, everyone I know hates winME, win2k is far superior.

Win2k is my operating system, I've never gotten a Blue Screen of Death either.
ME is like a Millneum Baby, it's 99% likely to be retarded.

No offense to anyone, just some inobvious humor.

Windows ME was where they first started to try and combine Windows NT and Windows 98. It failed miserably, and is widely-known for its shortcomings and general bugs and annoyances.I've had quite a few BSODs on Windows 2000 Professional, but I am yet to see one on Windows 2000 Advanced Server (although I do use Professional a lot more than AS). Still, it is obviously no where near as many as with Windows 98/ME.