xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qwijibow

Nasa Posts First Pictures Of Water On Mars No life, but all the ingrediiants there.

The search is FINALLY OVER !
In the end, they didnt even need to spend billions on those sillly little robots.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap050401.html

Do you really think that all of these words are true? I don't. I used to believe anything only if i got that information from different sources. From the people, who represent different points of view. When theese claims obviously prove to be a fact rather than just words. As for the situation we're talking about, there's only one group of people. And they definitely have some interest in it. They want all of us to believe them.This picture can be made by some man who used his great graphics skill and existing images from Mars. Maybe they are just trying to improve their technology using these explorations. People all over the world have great interest to beautyful Red Planet. And most of them are happy thinking that we are not lonely in the Universe. Meanwhile, NASA scientist earn money to make new developments. Which can be used in military direction at future. They have a lot of work now. So they need more people to be involved in their projects. We got more places to work. And more ways to improve our knowledge.I don't believe in their articles and photos. But if their work will produce something really usefull, I like it.

const, did you actually click on the link? This topic was a joke, and the picture was the punch line. Or are you joking too, but I'm just not getting it?

1064330957[/snapback]

I actually heard some *BLEEP* about that before

and i turned off images in my Opera

:)

so you can throw away this flame:-)

-----Merged with above-----szupie

So i'm just earnin' points from that meaningless words ;)

-----Merged with above-----szupie

Perfect picture. I give five: ;):P :P :P:D

-----Please do not double post, triple post or anything higher than that.-----szupie

This picture can be made by some man who used his great graphics skill and existing images from Mars.

This picture could be made by some child who has a mars-bar.. a pint of water.. and the hand eye coordination of a 5yr old, without using existing images from Mars.

LOL.

Const... You have just turned this slightly amusing topic into something really worth reading, Thanks !!

Welcome to Xisto !
keep up the funny stuff :)

haha, this picture is original, i got fooled once again, because i remember my brother pasted this link to me on IRC, darn :/ but it is not so funny as it used to be :)

Noo! Not thaat again! I'm fooled by that joke 3 times this week already. First one in my e-mail, second one when i came here and saw the new post and checked it out but didn't reply, and thirdly which is the very same post again. Arrgh...I'm either THAT obsessed with finding some life out there in the universe or I'm just that dumb. I'll keep with the first option =P