xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong.. Trap17.net Vs....

Not really - where most people go wrong is they try to make short posts everyday.

I agree to m^e on this point! Now if I'll stop over here and post my reply then my reply will not give me enough credits and nor it will be a good quality post..it will be just a small one liner.

For other members I would like to tell you that these days I've taken inspiration from one great poster. He is hosted at Xisto, he has just made 50 posts and after having the hosting..he is having enough credits to keep his site hosted for more than a month.

If you want to have a look at this posts please follow this link.

Now, One more thing..as the original topic starter said that he finds it odd that Xisto.net is having more space and we people who are posting are getting less space..and we are acting as slaves...as I have seen that most of the members are not agreeing to this. According to me, posting in forums is fun and along with that it increases your knowledge and on top of that you are able to get help from other members without paying even a single cent! And as a bonus, you are getting 150 mb of space and that too without ADS.

So, if we combine this package..then it will be much heavier than having a website hosted at a place which shows ads but gives you more space.

Let me give you one more example...My own site which is https://mayankgupta.com/ a personal site...I am not even using 10 MB's because for my photos I prefer ZOTO a free service which gives me 2 GB of space to upload my photographs.

Good one Mayank - similar to what you've shown on Xisto, I'd like to point out some of our members who don't post much, but when they do, their posts make up for more than 2-3 months at a time.

Check out the posts of the following members:
mitchellmckain
MajesticTreeFrog

These are just two examples - you'll find plenty more as you browse through the forums. You don''t need to consistently make such long and informative posts each and every time/day - it's not humanly possible - BUT, it's definitely possible to do it a couple of times a week.

Think about this one, You host all the pages of your website here, and post some. The files you want to show on your website, you just blow on a free webspace provider (there are lots of them just google).The only thing you´ll have to do, is make all your links correct. But then you´ll have a damn big site.Mark

It's funny how much people will complain about free stuff haha. If you actually need more space just shell out the 5-10 bucks alot of places ask for as a yearly fee for a good sized chunk of space. :| I can't imagine anyone needing over 150mb unless they care enough about it to pay a tiny bit for some space. As it stands I agree with the majority here, having 150megs without ads beats 333 with ads anyday. Momma says ads are the devil...