xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plot

XBox 360 Released Today! The first 3rd generation Console

Microsoft has just release the first of the 3rd generation consoles! The Xbox360 is now available at resellers all over Canada!

From action to adventure, puzzle, racing, sports, and strategy titles so intense they'll leave you staring in awe, it's all on Xbox 360™.

You want it, you got it: blockbuster franchises, must-have exclusives, groundbreaking originals, support from all the major developers you know and love. There's never been a system launching with so many must-have games.

Posted Image

This is amazing! Microsoft has really out done themself this time as today they release the xbox360! with high definition integration making it have movie like quality and awesome surround sound, making it possable for you to hear someone who is behind you, BEHIND YOU! With unrivaled broadband and multimedia this is the ultimate console SOFAR!

And xbox 360 has been taken to the next level with live music and movie feeds using Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 and microsoft has also shattered the market with 2 VERSIONS OF THE XBOX360 CONSOLE! You can either buy the Xbox360 Core System for $299.99 or the acual Xbox360 Console for $399.99

The packages include

-Console

-Wirless Controller*

-Wired Controller

-Hi-Def AV Cable*

-Composite Cable

-Hardrive*

-Can play Xbox360 games

-Can play original Xbox Games**

-Ethernet Cable*

-Xbox Live Headsey*

-Xbox Live Silver

-and Xbox Live Gold for 30 days

-PREMIUM CHROME FINISH***

*All these are optional with the Xbox 360 Core System (come standard with Xbox360 Console)

**Xbox360 Core System requires the hardrive option to play original Xbox Games

***Xbox360 Core System does not have this feature

Free Silver membership requires a broadband Internet connection and an Xbox 360 storage device (hard drive or memory unit). Customers living in Korea under the age of 14 and players who have previously been banned from Xbox Live are ineligible.

The Xbox360 Console also offers a free media remote for a limited time

Buy Your XBOX360 NOW!!

Xbox360 - Retail Price $399.99

Xbox360 Core System - Retail Price $299.99

Source: The Blue Indigo System

I know! I've already posted this topic on my website and it seems to be worth the price and wait. Okay, the price is a bit too much for a console but i'm willing to pay that much if all the features are as good as Microsoft makes them out to be.The things i'm most looking forward to are probably the game Halo 3 and the awesome speed and graphics of the console itself! :)

ya ps3 releases in 2007 because they are having problems with thier cooling system right? the console keeps over heating, lol stupid sony... any ways this is stupid why is microsoft releasing 2 different versions?? one of them isnt worth it and the other is to expensive since these prices are american the canadian price is going to be $473.43!! thats almost 5 hundred! thats discusting, im going to wait till the better console (nintendo revolution) comes out but congrats to microsoft releasing early and making it a huge price, they may make a good profit on this

ya ps3 releases in 2007 because they are having problems with thier cooling system right? the console keeps over heating, lol stupid sony... any ways this is stupid why is microsoft releasing 2 different versions?? one of them isnt worth it and the other is to expensive since these prices are american the canadian price is going to be $473.43!! thats almost 5 hundred! thats discusting, im going to wait till the better console (nintendo revolution) comes out

but congrats to microsoft releasing early and making it a huge price, they may make a good profit on this

1064330852[/snapback]

Good profit isn't a word for this - I've went around to many stores and the consoles are all sold out!! I can'tget my hands on a single one of them!! Have to wait till they release the console itself 'coz they've only got the bundles now which are definitely expensive. Arrgh...tough luck...hope the PS3 won't be as expensive - but that would cause much more people to buy it and more "sold out" signs placed in the stores. Alright now I've got no more comments....the PS series rocks anyway. :)

ya, microsoft factorys produced about half as expected since microsoft launched so early so almost every store in north america is sold out (just going out at 6-7 in the morning you can see people lined up at the dorrs of stores waiting to get it, so unless you pre ordered your 360 you wernt going to get one with out having a slumber party with about 500 people outside a store door for 4 days

Hearing someone saying that the nintendo rev will be greater then either the xbox 360 or PS3 makes my mind bleed.... but I digressWe got a 360 for our apartment and I'll admit its awesome but its nothing revolutionary. I think they'll be lucky to have their games to PS3 levels by the time the PS3 is released. My prediction is still that the PS3 is going to rape the 360 in regards of power and abilities but we'll have to wait and see. Game wise its preferance obviously.Now this isn't to say I dislike the 360 lol, it seems like its got tonnes of potential and I'm addicted to the games we hav for it now. I just expected a little more and cant wait for the next gen of games for it to see if they start tapping its power more.

If you all think the 360's expensive, wait for the PS3. The production cost on that thing is so ridiculously high, I'd be surprised if Sony can turn a profit within the first quarter, at all.

the ps3 will probably be really expensive, its really powerful and excellent everything but its expensive and releases in 2007 which is kinda disgusting why sony messed up so badly to delay the launch till next yearand im really looking forward to nintendo revolution because gamecube really blew people away with re4 and will continue to blow them away with zelda: tp, hopefully nintendo wont hold the good games for last on the nintendo revolution because thats going to be retarded...why not show what the console can do in the release games?!

Today..?Honestly, it was out a while back. I have already played on it several times before.I thought that it was out a while ago. The graphics are absolutely amazing and I really love it!I plan on getting one soon! :)

apparently the reason that there are a lot of sold out shops is becasue maicrosoft planned it. they only provided retailers with less than they knew the could sell, and also provided big sold out signs and instruction to put them in shop windows once the shops did sell out. this was apparently to increase customer excitment about the product and make them seem even more attractive to buyers. if non tech buyers 'see' that all the proper gamers have gone crazy they will feel that xbox360 must be really good!?!not sure how good a tactic that is, but apparently becasue this is/has happened in the usa AND europe it is true. if the shortage was just in europe that would apparetly suggest a stock shortage.