xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zegg90

Mine Wars: Text-based Php Startegy Game - By Me

SureYou basically buy mines as your only income source, you can buy units so you get more ores per mine, and you can also research technology to get more units.A new round just started, it will probably begin tomorrow.The game is played in ticks. You just try to have the highest score possible. I am having some difficulties with the battle script but it will soon be complete :)

Looks pretty cool. How long did it take you to make the game? Do you actually make any money from advertising? It would be cool if you could have alliances and stuff with other mine owners.

Well, I started making the game before this summer, but then I had a summer vacation so the game was held up for a few months. I continued working on it around september. But now I don't have time to work on it anymore, so I'm afraid the game will be closed down soon...No, I didn't really get any money from advertising.And alliances were planned to be implemented, but I have to create the battles first, and the battles are the hardest parts of that damn game >_>

well to add to above, it seems that I got an email only today morning to activate my account, so mods, if you see this, just delete the two posts I made. :huh: