xisto Community
truman69

Whats On Your Site? what is on your site?????

hi everyone i just wanted to no what is on your site???? like music games videos i mite get a few ideas lol cheers chris

On my site, I have 30-ish free flash games for you to play, 6 pages of jokes, and loads funny images (almost all of them are from College Humor, but I only picked the best ones to display on my site).

On my site ... there are: 1. All Lexx's series for free download(only TV rips I do not upload DVD rips - and I think that this is fair - but they could be download only from Bulgaria)2.The whole Lexx soundtrack for free download, too.3.Some Lexx's games.4.Lexx's glossary5.Info about the episodes6.Lexx's music VideosThere will be more things soon... but first I have to make a forum for the site.

On my site, I have poetry and stories I have written. Pretty soon I am going to put up some personality quizzes. I used to get all sorts of traffic at my old site by having surveys and tests on it.

Mines a blog so it doesn't have much...It' has a few ugly layouts, pixels ,avatar temps... nothing much really. I use to have a graphics site but that didn't really have much either... I have about 6 or 7 sites but they aren't my main ones.

umm,i reworked and uploaded my new homepage for mysite just now.i plan to add servral page on designing and fashion,but i do not compelet now.i think that following work will be hard to acheive perfectly on my own who are poor at web designing. :)

My site has many place to chat (Forums, chatroom, drawingboard, miniforum, and others). It also has fan-submitted stuff about Hamtaro, a Hamtaro quiz, and some other stuff, but it mainly is asking for people's opinions...

My site contains my photogallery of photos I have taken, wallpapers made by my pictures, links to other photography sites, links to photoshop tutorials pages and links to HTML/CSS tutorials webpages.

My site is about a town and contains chat, forum, news, blog, photo gallery, shout-box, etc, all related to the town and its people. I wish to include games soon so that the visitors will enjoy it and stay more in the site. Another wish is how to implement blog successfully in the site so that people will start using it. I think blog do not eat up bandwidth and space much...

I have a few sites which i'm workin on at the moment. I have a design site where ppl contact me and request work. a site for photography, displaying photos i've taken, tutorials, equipment etc. and a tutorials site which will be tutorials from other sites in a collection. I could have easily combined all these sites into one, but i wouldn't have got to be creative then :)I made a blog site, but never actually used it. . . I have a few band websites hosted aswell which have info about the band, dates, pics, mp3s etc

I've got many pics of my family and the annual family report which is revealing the main activities the family members have done within a year and the achievements we have reached in each working fields. You will also see some pics of artwork made by the members of my family. My family does well in writing novels, too. If you are interested, welcome! Of course the news will always be good to put!