xisto Community
PUNKANGEL

The Blonde And The Tv ( Joke ) Here is my fav blonde joke

A blonde walks into a store. She finds a great TV and goes up to the clerk."Sir, I'd like to buy that TV over there.""Sorry, we don't sell those to blondes." What? she thought.So, she dyes her hair red and goes back again."Sir, I'd like to buy that TV over there.""I'm sorry, we don't sell those to blondes." Uggh! This was really getting on her nerves!So, *sigh* she dyes her hair brown and goes back AGAIN."Sir...I'd really like to buy that TV over there.""...I'm sorry...we don't sell those to blondes.""AHHHH! HOW DID YOU KNOW I'M A BLONDE?!!!!""Well...because that's a microwave...not a uh-"TV"."

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Hehe... nice joke...Funny thing, I knew that joke and posted it in a different forum. A little different wording, but same idea.

Exactly... like I said, I knew and have told the joke earlier, and the key thing to say is,

"A blonde is walking by a shop one day, when she sees an item she likes..."

You see? That continues the joke.
Well, anyways, it's still OKAY...

Hehe, it's stay nice always. I already knew it. But instead of a blonde we in Holland use to tell it about a belgium guy, who everytime gets back, disguised as American of example (with hotdog and baseballcap) or German (with beer and sausages)Anyway, it's still nice :D-=jeroen=-

Hehe, it's stay nice always. I already knew it. But instead of a blonde we in Holland use to tell it about a belgium guy, who everytime gets back, disguised as American of example (with hotdog and baseballcap) or German (with beer and sausages)Anyway, it's still nice

Hehe ... reminds me of the Sardarji jokes in India. I'll bet this can be easily ported to any character :D.