xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PUNKANGEL

The Sims 2 [is Cool!] :)

This game is so awesome! It is basically what my site will be about. But, it seems boring to some people, but it's cool because you get to build awesome houses, create objects like couches, create clothing, hair, makeup, skin, eyes, eye brows, glasses, create floors, terrains, walls, plants, neighborhoods. I seriously suggest that everyone buy it! It makes you more interested in the computer too, which is why I'm on this site! The Sims 2 IS my fav game! [i also made a poll somewhere, to vote what your fav game is]

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I've played the sims 2, it was alright. It's too much like the Sims (duh) lol. I got bored very quickly. I remember spending hours upon hours playing the original. The second one was nice, but just wasn't a new experience. I would like to try some of the expansion packs, perhaps I will venture into the world of the Sims soon.

I find The Sims 2 waaaay better then the first part and the numerous expansions. The original was great, a real revolution - and good enough for the time when it was created. But now, there had to be made something that would continue the glory. There were many things that were improved. The character creating is now much more interesting and with much more options. The graphics are better, and the variety makes it more interesting. A must play, if you ask me.

I remember to play the Sims living large a lot, but usually with money cheat and the most interesting part was to build the house itself, not to play it.. some time ago I installed the Sims 2 to a friend and found it a bit different, but it has much more features and how to say, the AI is smarter :huh:but I did not play it for long, we just turned it off after a while and I never played the Sims 2 again. :) conclusion: building a house is much more interesting when playing it.. personaly for me.

Meh, it's good for awhile, then gets pretty boring. I played it for a month or maybe less before getting bored of it. It's pretty much the same old thing you do with your character so it gets tiresome.

Yeah, I like TS2 a lot, but there is a problem that bothers me a lot: I CAN'T BUILD!! And I don't know why.. I have an AMD Sempron 2600+ GeForce4 and 256 RAM WinXP Service Pack 2 PC. Maybe because the hardware?? Please e-mail me at sendo72@yahoo.com