xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PUNKANGEL

I Luv This Hosting Site, I Really Do

I think this site is so awesome! I mean, for free hosting, you get tons of stuff! For free! It's the best host I've seen yet! I can't wait to get 10 posts so I can finally try it out, and hopefully it works out for me!

Hold you horses dude :) It's not 10 posts - now the rules are 10 credits for Starter Package and 30 for Regular/Upgrade. Right now you've got 8 credits - so it'll be 2 more to get the basic/starter package. As of now - we don't consider how many posts you've made - but the amount of credits you've acquired for these posts. Depending on your post content/size you can get 10 credits with just 1 post - or in case your posts are just one liners it might take you forever to acquire those 10. So make sure your posts are good and informative - and of course, ORIGINAL WORKS, i.e. NOT COPIED from other sites. A copied post here means immediate disqualification for hosting.All the best ;)m^e

Actually, looking at your post count, it's your eigth post.You'll need to make you r posts much longer and more informative if you're gonna get hosted - good luck :-)

Yea, often 10 posts = 10 credits for people new to the boards, but that is simply a coincidence because they seem to make posts of a perfect length get get about one credit per post. I remember when I came here though I only made about 5 posts before I had my 10 credits because I made a few huge posts.

I don't thing kiyul4130 visits the board any more :D I wonder, how many people make 10 posts and then apply, without even knowing that they need 10 credits? Even if they don't, they will probably get accepted if their posts were good :P