xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PUNKANGEL

Www.modthesims2.com - Sims 2 Mods Site I need to get it out of my system

Okay, MTS2 is one of the BEST sites to get awesome downloads for The Sims 2. I love that site so much! And they have this cool forum where you can request people to create downloads for you if you aren't very good at creating downloads! And some people post pictures of themselves, that way people can sim them! Some of the people that post their pictures are weird looking. Anyway, I just want to know who has been to MTS2 and loves it!? This sounds like spam, but I just want to know who loves that site?! :) Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I have never been aware of that site. now this is first time I hear for that, well better for me to go check that out, maybe it's interesting like you said. But sims where not really good game for my taste anyway...

MTS2 is a great website, and I've gotten a lot of great things for my sims there. I also like http://www.simwardrobe.com/ because it has lots of great weapons and cool trinkets to fool with in the game. From MTS2 I got a ton of the cars like Maximum Spider's Enzo Ferrari, and Cevic's Lamborghini Gallardo with the new door animations. I have the Pets and Nightlife expantion packs, and Mod The Sims 2 has a ton of cool "exotic" pets like the polar bear. Simwardrobe.Com has great stuff, if you hate a few of your sims and want to "dispose" of them. An example would be the assault rifle, and they have this amazing bomb that bursts into flames on a selected amount of tiles. Those are my two favorite sims 2 modification sites that I use in my game. They are also great for making youtube movies or pictures for your album.

It cool

http://www.modthesims.info/ - Sims 2 Mods Site

Mod the sims2 is the coolest website! I mean it. I have been a member for a while now and I have the coolest clothing and hair styles from there, its AWESOME!

One question though, If I want more people than eight when I make my family, then where do I find a hack that can allow me to do that? (and I don't have nightlife so one of the ones I found doesn't work)

-reply by Cady from NZ

Oh my gosh... Mod the Sims 2 is THE GREATEST of them all! Coming in in 2nd place, I''d have to say would be Sims Resource, but MTS2 is definitely better. It's free, they have dedicated mod builders, and some of the coolest mods already built. There's this "Harry Potter Project" by "Dumbledore's Army" (I found that quite hilarious) with some great items in it. Go see!!

It cool

http://www.modthesims.info/ - Sims 2 Mods Site

Mod the sims2 is the coolest website! I mean it. I have been a member for a while now and I have the coolest clothing and hair styles from there, its AWESOME!

One question though, If I want more people than eight when I make my family, then where do I find a hack that can allow me to do that? (and I don't have nightlife so one of the ones I found doesn't work)

-reply by Cady from NZ

If I'm not mistaken, Mod the Sims has that as well!! Go search and see if you see it. If not, it's Sims Recourse that I'm thinking of.

I have been on that site and it always freezes up on me or makes my computer screen funny. The only way to make it go away is to exit out of Internet Explorer, which makes me loose the whole thing. Do you have any ideas or helpfulness you could give me? Thanks. -reply by Alexandra

I love that site I've known about it for almost 3 years I always download things from there my game is packed with stuff from that site... Maybe check out sapphiresims2 it has awesome stuff aswell but its more mythical-reply by tibbles

I Love mod the sims too! It has some of the greatest looking furniture etc for Sims 2, and the characters look so much better!! I lived on that site when I first started playing Sims 2 (I love the design aspect of the game)