xisto Community
devildude93

Jelly Baby Design Designing packaging.

AT the moment im at school and in technology class we are designing our own packaging and a brand name.  I think that its quite cool that we get to do these things in class.

1064330475[/snapback]

Am i a little less humorus ? because i really didnt get the point of a monkey giving a devilish look with the words " Farmer Boy " written under it .. No offence .. just trying to figure it out .. its already 3 in the morning and i am a little slow i guess lol :)

Regards

Dhanesh.

I don't like it either and personally don't think a brand called 'Farmer Boy' with a monkey as a logo would sell too well, well atleast I wouldn't buy one. The qaulity of the image is also poor.:cool2:

Whether it is the sig or the product... the shirt should have gone for copyright infringement and used the evil monkey from family guy... Not that it would make any more sense... but the evil monkey from family guy is the pimp

You should have chose an image with a connection for the text 'Farmer Boy' it looks like the image quality is also poor like others have stated. Sounds like fun though for a project.