xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Need Support Urgently? Admin Absent? Read This...

Hi folks,

????[/tab]So you need support urgently and right at this moment all the admins have gone AWOL. No one's replying to your PM's nor to your posts. Really dire situation eh ??

????Not really as bad as you think - as there's a far easier way out than waiting for some godforsaken admin to drop by and fix your problem.. :) Here's what you need to do:

Send a mail to support_AT_astahost_DOT_com. Your mail should include:

Your site details (subdomain/domain)

cPanel username & password

Forum Profile Link

Your current amount of credits (optional)

And finally, the nature of your problem in as much detail as you can.

[tab]Believe me, this is one of the fastest way out, when none of us are there. Except for rare cases and weekends your problem will be taken care of the very same day. Just make sure, you include all the required details as stated in the above list.

Regards,

m^e

Thanks, m^e! I'll keep this one in mind if I have a problem and can't find any of you *grins*

This IS a very fast and effective way when no Admin is around, I agree. And if for a few the question arise, if its safe to send your password to the e-mail mentioned .. then i guess i have to say that from my experience, it is SAFE ! You guys would be sending your passwords to the guys who already are hosting your account.Anyways, Thankx for the Tip M^e, I duno y, but i just cant stop giving a devilish grin :) .. RegardsDhanesh.

Hehe, he isn't hiding them M^e, its just you who can't see them :) anyway, thnx for the tip, I realy appreciate this help but there's one thing I don't feel comfortable with: you have to send you username and password in the email. I'm kinda worried that someone will intercept the email since my computer is infected with quite a bunch of spyware. Can't you guys find my password somewhere on the servers? You are the admins for godsake ;)-=jeroen=-

Don't worry about, I'm sure Xisto corp. is good enough to hide your password :P~edit~Now I've been waiting for two days and I'm going out of town tomorrow :o

Edited by pyost (see edit history)

Hi folks,

????[/tab]So you need support urgently and right at this moment all the admins have gone AWOL. No one's replying to your PM's nor to your posts. Really dire situation eh ??

????Not really as bad as you think - as there's a far easier way out than waiting for some godforsaken admin to drop by and fix your problem.. ;) Here's what you need to do:

Send a mail to support_AT_astahost_DOT_com. Your mail should include:

Your site details (subdomain/domain)

cPanel username & password

Forum Profile Link

Your current amount of credits (optional)

And finally, the nature of your problem in as much detail as you can.

[tab]Believe me, this is one of the fastest way out, when none of us are there. Except for rare cases and weekends your problem will be taken care of the very same day. Just make sure, you include all the required details as stated in the above list.

Regards,

m^e

i'm newbie..and how i can do with this thing? Xisto?

That is good to know... I kinda freaked out because I may have deleted my confirmation email... I sent my admin a quick email, but wasn't able to get a response.... Of course, in time that would have been fine, but I was just like NOW NOW NOW! I have taken care of the situation and was able to continue on the hosting process... it involved me re-reading a few tutorials, and also re-reading my sent message... But had I not been able to figure a few things out on my own, extra support would have been great... And from now on, if I am in need, I may try this first! Thank you for the important issue!Now I am ready to get back to work, here!Later on, everyone!- bob -

That's a really good idea to post this information, some poor people might not even realise this but they should now lol.Is this stickied, or put across all sections of the board in that special part at the top? It probably should be, just to remind people so they are always aware.Good job either way bringing this up!

I'm sorry.

Where is my head. Xisto is under the collective support system by Xisto. You can access general information, send support tickets and others by visiting

https://support.xisto.com/

and follow the onscreen instruction. Please include your server name (gamma), cpanel username, your URL and detailed trouble/information so that we can help you in timely manner.

Thank you.

i wish id known about either of those a couple of months ago.you may remember my problem, lol.ah well now i no and if i ever have any problems again ill just use this.