xisto Community
gamerchick39

Yes! I Got To Preview The Xbox 360

I got a job at Circuit City, and apparently last night they got a 360 demo unit. So the managers set it up in the break room. SOoooo during my lunch break today i ate and tried my hand at Project Gotham Racing! OMG so awesome.. the controller is so comfortable, the game was amazing! i still cant believe i got to play it before it came out!

That's nice for you, but for so far as I know you can already buy it in the shop. I don't know where you life and how it's there, but in Holland it's already in the store for about two weeks (second of november if I'm correct?) Anyway it's nice for you that you had the chance to test it for free, but you can't call it a preview or something like that.-=jeroen=-

There is an Xbox 360 display at the local Best Buy, and I had a chance to see/play the King Kong game. The graphics were great, and the controller was good too. I don't plan on getting one (I'll stick with the good old PC for now), but the 360 would be my console of choice if I were to purchase one.