xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Yet Another Sig Thread (rate Sigs) -ebbinger_413

i decided to start another topic because the other one was getting a little off topic :P....

maybe would should do this... :) i will start...post my sig, someone rates it from 0-10 and posts a sig of their own as well...then someone will reply to that rating their sig...and so on and so forth...but if you dont have a sig to get rated then DONT POST! ok ;) alrighty then

-->rate this<---
404.png

alrighty....lets see how this topic goes ;)

Very nice, i think the background goes great with the car. I think the darkness of the picture adds to the effect, my only gripe is that the text is hard to read.

here is a couple of mine.. i couldnt decide which one i wanted to add so i slapped both in here haha

this one i dont think is that great but i figured by slappin it in here i could get peoples opninions and make it better.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

this one i know i have posted before but i wanted to add it here cuz i like it haha.. and sometimes i run out of hosting credits so the other thread with this in it doesnt show up haha
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ok then...well since no one else seems to be replying...

1st one...i give it a 6/10 - it is nice...but it is too bloated...it would definately be a lot better if you got rid of the render in the middle...it would just open up the sig a lot more...

2nd one...i give it a 9/10 - just for the fact that you added a clip into the sig...i have been trying to do this with a sig that i started..but cant seem to get it :);) anyways...i like how you set it up...but it could be a lot better if you maybe had a little brush technique around the clip and have some of the brush over the vid...just to add somthing extra to the sig

heres mine...

another new one...i just did it a couple mins ago

---> <---
404.png

6/10 ebbinger,

The text is really bad both choice of font and blending, The render is also really dark (maybe thats becos its a nude im not sure but then use another render maybe) and not blended in well.

Your brushing on the other hand is good and nice color choice.

Posted Image

Trying a new approach to my glossed over vecs.

10/10 reaver...as usual, your vector sigs are amazing. i like what you did with this one, having the little close up window to the right (not sure if thats the new thing you are talking about or not)

--->yet another one to rate<---
404.png

i was hoping for a little more posts than this

Just wondering guys - This may sound noobish but what's the main difference between vector sigs and just plain RGB sigs? I think i know wha vector means which is kinda like when you zoom it up you won't get the "cube"-like appearance u get when a picture's resolution is too low and it is too small. Vectors are supposed to function in all sizes i believe but i don'tsee how Reaver's latest vector sig looks any different from an RGB sig. Sorry i haven't got a sig now. I would rate Ebbinger's latest sig a 8/10 just because you used another female render and that she looks almost "metallic". The test is too blended in, making the E in Ebbinger look faded. I know its for the effect though, just not my kind of effect. Background looks great with the render. Well i guess that's it. Thanks if you can help me out with my question.

well ebb you got some good ideas but need to work on them greatly, i will start off with your car sig. plain out its bad the aura around the car could have been done better and the partial overlay you do i would have filled it in completely instead of the outline you did, text keep working at at the tech background i would get reid of it since its not really needed a photo munipulation.

the second one you did, need work in all areas and need a little bit of color.

the third one you did nice idea but the contract of light and dark doesn't go well I would have stuck with a bright colored theme to it, again work on the text a bit.

BUT HERE OUR MINE LATEST SIGS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

on your vector question that exactly what a vector is but in case with brushes it more used for a 3d smooth look never really dabbled in RGB sigs so i couldn't tell you.