xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gunnarson

Silkroad: Mmorpg

I've went to the website and seen some screenshots. I don't see what makes this game so interesting. Firstly, its a korean/chinese game. It kinda reminds me of Dynasty Warriors series if you know what i mean for the playstation consoles. It says its free so i guess thats a good thing. I'm guessing you're supposed to choose a character from the chinese characters list which is kinda weird because there are only warriors and such. They seem to be focusing on more realistic fighting (no magic and whatnot) and MMORPG. The skill list appears to be very short - suggesting the game is still in early beta. (Only 3 skills per skilltype) I think I will try this game out because it looks pretty lousy to be able to last this long on the net and there might be additions to the game that hasn't been added to the guide yet. Looks pretty much like any other game that will become p2p to me though...(Pristontale...good times...) ;)

This game is very weird in my opinion haha. You have some elements that are the same as a normal RPG, but then there are those that just seem very odd. I would have to say this game can improve more if it tried, but at the moment it really isn't worth paying for at the moment. I think if they spice up the fighting system and add some more unique attacks, I'd probably give this game an eight for it's job. What do you guys think about it?

So far, I haven't plaied this game yet. Through what I have seen. I would have to say this game is way below the other free mmorpgs I have plaied (Except Runescape, I absolutly hate that one. And I guess EQ1/2 since they are so abnormally buggy, the game just gets worse and worse by the update.) I have plaied Kahn, I have plaied Guild wars, I have even went to the MU online, And they are actually quite fun. But I have to try this one and then I will give a exact rating like Techo said. But sofar with the media that has been presented towards me, I give this game a 2 out of 5.