xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Help Decide Xisto Corp New Gfx Site Name

Help Decide xisto Corp new gfx site name  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well first off i would like to thank OpaQue for setting up the reservations for a graphics website that Me, BuffaloHELP, Johnny, and the Xisto GFX Crew worked hard on to make it a success here at Xisto.comthrough many discussions and ideas that we have talked about through the course of many weeks and months to help make the most out of the graphics forum, the idea came to mind to branch off for many reasons.1: Clear up some room in all the forums through all the sites that are connected here. By doing this we prevent the spam flow to next to nothing to help make the sites more community friendly to help those who seek it.2: With the clear success Xisto.com been having with the graphics forum, by branching off we believe that we can expand the content that we already have here to far more depths then ever before.3: But to help make this a success with this branch off we need you the members to help out as well any suggestions that you have that could help make this graphics site a big success as the rest of the Xisto Corporation (Xisto.com, Xisto.net, Xisto.com, computerhosting.com, ipbgaming.com).4: Also during this time several concepts are in the works on this site right now which include the request a free sig/banner and a sig template store. Hopefully more ideas come to mind during this process.SO what is it that I want you to do its simple you get to decided the name of the gfx site which i have posted here today.

Weeeeeell... don't you think the choice is a little too limited :P?But, how does this work? I mean, are the members of Xisto and Xisto members of this site by default? Or do we have to register here also? Does this have anything to do with hosting, or is it like a regular forum?I think this is a pretty good idea, coz I'm a Photoshop enthusiast myself and I've learnt quite some useful tricks here at Xisto. A site completely dedicated to graphics will be neat. Hope there are a lot of tutorials ;).

To answer some of the questions OpaQue registered these name so these are the choices.Right now the gfx site forum will be connected to the Graphics forum at Xisto.com since their are more resources and more time has been put into at trap then asta, so you would have to register at trap for some of the stuff like request a sig, participate in contests, post resources and what not. But hopefully we can break away from that and start a complete fresh forum and then just move all the resources from Xisto and at asta, and also install mods that most people don't see here on asta and on Xisto as well. Which will require you to re-register there thats the breaks on that. But like I said right now everything is pointed to the Xisto.com graphics forum.to answer your question Cassandra GFX is short for graphics. ;)

well I added to catch slogans to each website as well.trapgfx "Trapfastic Gaphics For you Viewing Pleasure."gfxtrap "Trapped in a World of GFX's."Hopefully this will help determine your vote as well.