xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neverseen

Email Trouble

Hello,I've got some problems with my email account for about one week now. Webmail in cPanel works fine, but when I'm trying to send through Mozilla Thunderbird, it says I need to introduce a password.. I tape the password I use for my main mail account but it still doesn't let me send the mail and says to re-enter the password. I guess there might be some trouble with SMTP. But also, when I check my mails through cPanel I can see messages, and my client says "there's no new messages on the server"... all this is really weird. It worked fine before, and now something happened... I didn't change any settings. As I remember, this happened a little while after Xisto moved on a new server.. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or maybe someone knows what's the problem ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

hm.. there might be some big problems with the mail server... ;) When I sent a test mail from my ISP account, I didn't find the message in my box even through cPanel.. so the message didn't reach the mailbox. wtf?!

and also, I was trying to check my mailbox using SSL, and it told me that the security sertificate belongs to psychznetworks... what does this mean ?