altsr

New Nokia: Is It The Best Phone Developed By Nokia

Main color display: 176x208 pixels, up to 262,144 colors

2MP camera with 20x digital zoom

second VGA camera

Video Conference capability

Image, video and movie editor

digital photo print capability

Played formats (decoding): MP3, AAC, Real Audio, WAV, Nokia Ring Tones, AMR, AMR-WB, AMR-NB, AU, MIDI, H.263, JPEG, JPEG2000, EXIF 2.2, GIF 87/89, PNG, BMP (W-BMP), MBM, MPEG-4 and eAAC+

RealPlayer Media Player

30MB internal memory

Expandable memory up to 2GB

hot swap memory slot

Radio

MP3 player

Bluetooth Technology v.2.0

USB 2.0

JavaScript 1.5

WAP 2.0 XHTML/HTML multimode browser

3GPP video streaming

Push to talk

SIND (Speaker Independent Name Dialing)

Voice/Video Recorder

True and Polyphonic tones

downloadable Themes and Games

Talk time up to 3.5 Hours

Stand-by-Time up to 11days

Posted Image

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

this is a cool mobile phone, would want to buy it, but I can't afford it though ;) for me best mobiles are from Nokia and Siemens, but of course I am not into mobiles to much, for me the most needed things are calling, writing sms and sometimes mms, thats all I really need, but other features are fun too and useful. :P

30MB internal memory

Expandable memory up to 2GB

USB 2.0

1064329486[/snapback]

Everything seems to be the same like any other nokia default symbian phone ;) . Well anyways, nokia has this weird but annoying policy that ithey DONOT add all the features in 1 phone EVER ! I had a 6260 and hell it was good, but whats the point ? It was released after 6630 , and it had a vga cam. Aight thats fine, Now i have a 6630, everything is superb but therz no radio. Argg.

There are options people would love to have and some wont, but having a phne with everything is a dream. I dunt think this can be the ultimate nokia phone, 1 of the many reasons :

30MB internal ??? yikes .. an N90/91 has 4GB internal ... moreover a 7710 had a 90MB internal memory.

Expandable to 2GB ? tell me you did not get this from nokia's site. because if they say expandable then ONLY nokia original MMC would be supported. that means HIGH cost. If you ever wanted to buy a kingmax ( one of the chepest and the best MMC's out there ) and you found out that your 2 GB card is not supported, i bet you wouldent be so nice with your phone after that lol.

USB 2.0 ... POP-Port interface guranteed. Which is hell slow. A normal usb 2.0 connection like the one in n-gage would make things faster. n-gage was 1.0 but with the same output and 2.0 , it will be faster than the Pop-Port interfact.

Thats just what i think about this mobile, but overall, N92 or N91 takes the lead. Everything you need, but few things still kep missing. Well we just have to wait and see what nokia has for us in future.

Regards

Dhanesh.

I know what you mean M^E, people with a vivid knowledge of mobiles go searching like crazy for a model or app and sometimes come out frustrated :P Newayz herez the model number of the phone. Change it in the Post topic if it helps.

Its the Nokia N70 ;)

Regards

Dhanesh.

I saw the advertisement on the N70 series on TV, and I have to admit that the phone is really cool. The advertisement played on the phone's multimedia capabilities, the video, the camera, music and everything.

Sounds kinda like my guy's Nokia 6682, though I don't think it has all those capabilities...comes with a 64KB memory card, with cool hidden camera features and mp3 player, even though I don't think it's got Real Player...he got it direct from Cingular, since it's not out in stores yet, and it apparently still has some bugs in it. He tried to replace it with the iTunes Rokr, but that thing's a ripoff, cuz, even though it's got a bigger memory card, the only way to play music on that one is to buy the software, and pay 99 cents per song, which, since it has capacity for about 100 songs, means you shell out an extra $100 or so for the songs, on top of the $100/$200 you pay for the phone! Personally, I'm gonna wait til they have a nice affordable one like the Nokia...without the bugs.