xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plot

Free Domains In Exchange Of Offer Signups get free domains here

This is a site where its just that easy to get free domains, its like taking online serveys to get money! its that easy!

just click here!

-----This belongs here better... Moved from What's New to Internet and Websites-----Nov 11, 05, szupie.

Notice from m^e:
If you put in a referral link, you should notify the other members of it. Not all of them might want to signup as your referal. Referral ID removed. In case you do want people to signup using your referral link, make another post stating your intention along with that link.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Have you tried it yet? Have you gotten a domain from it? There are many of these kinds of websites that sounds perfect, but actually just trick you and don't give you any service. What domains do they offer? .com, .net, etc.? (heh, etc. is not a domain :P)

Here you go - you actually have to signup for a bunch of their affiliate offers and each points for each signup - when your accumulated points cross 1000 you can apply for a free domain:

How can you offer free domains?We get money from advertisers when ezyrewards users complete offers, like signing up to a website. This money is used to pay for our users domain names.

How can I get a free domain?
All you have you to is signup to ezyrewards, complete easy free online offers and then refer some of your friends to do the same. The amount of offers and referrals required varies on where you and your referrals live, as we have different offers for different countries.

How many points do I need for a domain?
You require 1000 points in order to claim a domain, once you have 1000 points, you can claim it by clicking on 'Claim a Reward' in the members section.

How many points do I get from a referral?
You earn points from each offer a referral completes, so it depends on where your referral is from and how many offers they complete. For example, a user completing the GoZing offer will get you 56 points. There is no limit to how many points you can earn from referral, or how many referrals you can have.

How long does it take to get my domain?
Completing the offers only takes a matter of minutes, and it shouldn't take long for you to get your referrals and start earning points from then. We process our offers daily, so it won't take long to find out if you have completed your offers correctly. Once you have enough points in your account and use them to claim a domain, you shouldn't have to wait any longer than 24 hours to get your domain.

Will I be the owner of the domain?
Yes! Rather than registering the domain name on your behalf in our name, we give you a credit to register your own domain at optinom domains.

Does my domain have advertising?
No, like many other free domain programs past and present we don't require you to have advertising on your site. You earn your domain by completing offers, not in exchange for advertising.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've tried one of this reward scheme before. It wanted me to sign up for Ebay and all those affiliates. At first I was excited and vowed to do it for the free .com domain name, but I read from other forums and websites and it is all a scam I gave up on that.There's no such thing as a free lunch, just pay if you want the domain name.

Yar, I also think its a scam. I tried once to join this read email for cash. Readclick.com.I manage to accumutale USD$1000 because of my large number of refferals BUT guess what!I didn't receive any cash or even a reply. I send them messages and emails so many times until my hands also hurt. Its very hard to trust this type of free lunch nowadays.SIGH................. ;)