xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

Prizee - En.prizee.com

I guess this can be counted as an adventure, because there are lot of adventures here...

This is an interesting web site where you play flash games and earn money. My friend told me about it, and I registered. It's been 15 days now... I found it really good, because they don't send you any e-mails, you just play games and earn money. And after some time, when you have enough money, you can order a gift or money, and they will send it to your address! It's that easy!

Now, the web site is in French, but there is also an English version.

If you want to register click here:
http://www.prizee.com/?refer=Pyost

As you can see, the link contains my name - so, if you register by clicking on it, you are helping me. Of course, it's not a must, but I would be grateful.

If you, however, don't want to help me, go here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope you enjoy playing it. Tell me what do you think about it!

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
This is just a note to all the members in general - when you post referral links, it should be done in the above manner. Pyost did the right thing in notifying everyone about the embedded referrence and also provided the alternative direct signup link. If this isn't done, the referral part is usually removed from it transforming it into a direct signup link.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

well.... it's not a scam or such but here is the deal...if you want to have some fun... play it... have fun.. don't worry about the gifts..if you want the money or the gifts... you must be very lucky...why ? because the have a couple of thousands requests (at least) for each gift, including the cheques.... and only a couple of houndreds available... and it's not a first-in last-out sort of list.... it's a lottery...so... it's a matter of luck... so... you can spend 3 months with the money in your account without beeing able to do anything with them...

I hot very unlucky with this web site :D I played over and over again, until I finally got 5 euros, and that my friend made me spend them one the most expensive challenge. And of course, I lost it all. But that was actually good. Now I don't play it every day in order to get money, I play it only when I know I would enjoy it. I've gathered a bit more than 4 euros, without even noticing it.After some time, it does get boring, but I can assure you that you will return to it when you least expect it. And then, you will earn money without even thinking of it.