xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
allwazabsnt

World Of Warcraft Online Game or Online Scam?

This Game is highly popular with alot of people because, yes, it is addicting and somewhat fun. its based on actual time and you have to earn money and there are long expansions of quests and stuff you can do with other online players. The downside to this though is the payment. It has a cost of $15 (US) a month and while one day out of each week there is a thing called server matinance where the servers go down for on average 6 hours. then sometimes there are random server matinance that get on alot of peoples nerves. Also in this game the Online Money Farming buisness has taken over where players earn money and sell it for real life money. This game is good with the graphics and entertainment but along with everything else it does have its downfalls

This Game is highly popular with alot of people because, yes, it is addicting and somewhat fun. its based on actual time and you have to earn money and there are long expansions of quests and stuff you can do with other online players. The downside to this though is the payment. It has a cost of $15 (US) a month and while one day out of each week there is a thing called server matinance where the servers go down for on average 6 hours. then sometimes there are random server matinance that get on alot of peoples nerves. Also in this game the Online Money Farming buisness has taken over where players earn money and sell it for real life money. This game is good with the graphics and entertainment but along with everything else it does have its downfalls

1064329283[/snapback]

I heard of this game from my friends. But I do not know how to play strategy games. Is there any short cut to playing this kind of games?

Right now the only online game I play is Counter Strike.

It is damn addicting, I read an article some time ago, that said that in China the government is trying to limit people to play for max 3 hours a day...Now I've never played WoW, but I know what it is to have a life sucked by a MMO so I do not intend to try it.

My boyfriend's aunt and cousin are both addicted to this game...his cousin used to spend all his free time playing this game, and now his aunt does it too. I agree that anything in moderation can be a good thing, but most people into roleplaying games like this have a tendency to go too far...I don't see things like Warcraft being a good thing at all.