xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
allwazabsnt

Newegg.com Computer parts

This site is good if you want to buy anything computer related. It has reasonable prices and they are good with their delievery. This is well recommended if you are interested in building your own computer.

1064329278[/snapback]

I've visited this site a few times just for comparison checks and such.

One site that I've liked for years is isellsurplus.com - they have all sorts of stuff, great sales and overall low prices. I also like their "product find" tool - if they don't have something I want, I can put out a request for it and I usually get a fairly fast response.

You would like to mention that its primarily for NorthAmerican users. They may have shipping optsion ..but after good shipping the price is hiugher for me than the local market. I did get my athlon 2800 from newegg when i was in US a year agoother sites for US comparisons are pricewatch.com pricegrabber.comone good online store like newegg.com that i know of is zipzoomfly.com