xisto Community
tzh2001

Suggest A Free Host With Php, Mysql, Ftp, Chinese web hosting

Hi m8, if you post enough here, you get supercool good qualitiy hosting...you have to keep posting to keep you site un-supsended though. You can do with it what you want. I supports mysql (don't know if it supports chinese). It's real good. For only 10 credits you have enough for a normal forum. If you want more space or bandwith, you can go for the 30 credits. Check it out.If you don't want to keep posting for you credits, then you can go to Xisto.net It gives you free ad-supported hosting. From the same Xisto quality!

Do you mean you're looking for a chinese hoster? Or do you mean chinese language support? As far as I know the chinese language support only depends on the installed fonts of the users machine. I can't watch chinese websites correctly if I don't have the fonts installed on my system.

tzh2001, as the hazeshow says, the user who views your website must have the font on their system. To solve this simply, you can either put your Chinese (Can be any text that may not be recognized by all systems) words in an image using an image editor, or input your text into a flash video.