xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
organicbmx

What Do You Think Is The Next Ipod Step ?

it just came to me today as i was looking in the cupboard.the next step for the ipod is a wifi card. with that and a home wifi network you could stream to anywhere at home and plug into stereos anywhere.there are of course a few problems i can see there. to do with updatingyour ipod. other wifi networks.do you think im right or wrong. i just thought that the video would come out and then a few weeks later it did. it'll be more than a few weeks for this but whatelse could it be.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

That could be interesting. I don't know how feasible it is (like you said, there are a few problems - like figuring out how to update the iPod).It's crazy to see all the technology that's come (and even gone, in some cases - remember how big cell phones were just a few years ago?) in just the last decade. Which reminds me ... last night before class I told a couple of my classmates that it would be extremely convenient if a cell phone company would make a model with a refillable cig. lighter in it ... except for the part about singeing my hair off (including my eyebrows) when I went to answer it. Heh. Not every idea is perfect, I guess.

it just came to me today as i was looking in the cupboard.
the next step for the ipod is a wifi card. with that and a home wifi network you could stream to anywhere at home and plug into stereos anywhere.

there are of course a few problems i can see there. to do with updatingyour ipod. other wifi networks.

do you think im right or wrong. i just thought that the video would come out and then a few weeks later it did. it'll be more than a few weeks for this but whatelse could it be.

With a web browser? Okay, I am addicted to the internet...

But, I think that would be a major appeal. Being able to check the weather at the airport? Yeah yeah, it'd be insanely difficult to navigate the pages - I think - but it could be managable, especially with an add on or two possibly.