xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GameUltra

City Of Villains

Does anyone here play City of Villains or City of Heroes? I do, I'm Cinder Viper on the Triumph server.City of Villains is the most criticially aclaimed Online game ever, although it may seem not quite so, and that Everquest, or World of Warcraft, or Guild Wars is they are not, you really have to read the reviews on is game and compare them to others also City of Heroes (which came out before city of villains) had over 100,000 active players in a week.I'm one of the leaders of the Voidless Shadows super group, if you want to join contact me.If anyone else plays CoV say your server, name, level, and archetype, maybe we can hook-up.Here's mine:TriumphCinder Viper10CorrupterP.S. My website is CoV/CoH related check it out if you are interested.

Wow, nobody here plays this game besides me? There are thousands of people who play it, oh well.

I got to level 17 almost 18 in City of Villains.

My Supergroup, Voidless Shadows has around 10 members, and a fiar sized base, if anyone who does play City Of Villains reads this make sure you check it out.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Seeing as my friend has City of Heroes and City of Villains, it doesn't really quite fit to my taste at all. The graphics are great, but seeing robots or whatever they are, doesn't really make it fulfill my needs. I have created a character on his account, and it is level 3. The fighting is great, and it'd be a great game if I was really (Really really) bored.I'd give it a 7/10.

I've been considering picking up one or both of the City games... but I dunno, seems like I'd get too addicted and then sucked in and never escape from its grasp :| Or not, but its highly likely cause thats just how I am haha. Maybe in january once I'm on a work term so I dont have to worry about schoolwork I can get into it and it wont matter how much of my free time it sucks up. Wee

@ Jeigh, that's cool, I hope to see you there. And yes you can get sucked into it, for a while I was playing 18+ hours a day, lol, but it is possible to play only a half an hour to an hour and still accomplish something.@ bts, What do you mean robots, lol? I'm geussing you picked Mastermind and choose the robotics power set? Yeah, it's a bit more fun fighting the battles youself than commanding the robots to do it, then watching them beat them up, and aiding them in battle. If you don't like that try Blaster (CoH) or Corrupter (CoV) or there's always Brute (CoV), Tanker (CoH), or Scrapper (CoH) they all are good if you want to be deep in the action like most video games, Stalker (CoV), Controller (CoH), and Dominator (CoV) also ones you'd like more, but are a little more complex.

When CoH came out I considered playing it, but it just doesn't look to any graphics that I would be interested in. Also when CoV came out I was tempted to buy it, but I just don't see myself playing that type of game with heros. I enjoy the more fantasy type games. But maybe one day I will try it out, and maybe I'll enjoy it.

EI DUDE IM PLAYING TOO WATS UR IGN NAME

1064329878[/snapback]

Check the first post, lol.

I have a few now...

Cinder Viper lvl 28 Corrupter on Triumph

Sumiyaka Doragon lvl 9 Stalker on Triumph

Cynerilist lvl 12 Mastermind on Freedom

Infinite Overdrive lvl 1 Mastermind on Freedom