xisto Community
TrianGulum

Any Comments On Black & White 2

Although your comments Trian, are usless and a waste of space. (When you write somthing on a game add more than just I really like to skip the indtro) The game Black and White was a completely new and unique idea. The game was very intresting and fun. Personally I loved the concept of being your own god, Being able to create a civilization, and being able to create/tame a gigantic pet that gets bigger as time goes on. And although I have yet to play 2 (I plan on getting it this weekend actually...) I hear that it is almost the exact same thing as 1. Except with a little change in the story-line and enhanced graphics/physics. I would give this game a 3/5 for what I have heard so far, I gave the first game a 4/5 because it gets boring and repetitive. And When I play the game I will write a larger review on the game.

for some reason my quote function is not working.To: TrianGulumyou wrote"i really like the game and the fact that you can skip the introduction"but if that's all you liked about BnW II then i'll have you fooled because you could easily download and install a patch for the first one that would let you take out the introduction, and allow you to skip it.I, on the other hand, thought that BnW, the first one, was amazing. The story line, objective in the game, to be a God and rule the island, and control your nation, is all amazing. The first one blew my mind, because i had a lot of fun editing the land files and tweaking the mods, but the only thing that was wrong with the first game was the graphics, ceature control, and the fact that you couldn't skip the intro or the cinematics without the patch.Then BnW II came out, and it's amazing, absolutely amazing. One: you're still god, cool. Two: you can skip the intro. Three: graphics are amazing, try this, zoom into the water and observe how much time they put into that detail, it's utterly amazing, and the wheat fields are great too.Four: They added the Citizen Construction Demand info modifier, so now you KNOW what your nation wants you to build, rather than just listening to random people yelling things out to you every now and then.Five: The creature control is atleast 10^X times nicer and smoother than in the first one, the creature lifestyle is a ton better.Six: You can now build armies, how awesome is that, it's like AOE and BnW I combined now.I likey.

Thats not all but its one of the main reasons why I quit playing the first. I didn't have internet on that comp :SAnd i asked for your opinions. I have played this game only till I could skip the intro so I didn't have nething interresting to say.

I would have to agree that B&W2 is amazing. I actually have enjoyed what I've played of it more then I did B&W1. While I havn't gotten to play all the way thru yet, I got bored of the first one way faster then this one. They kept all the cool aspects of being a god in this world and added a bunch of better aspects (like getting new buildings to create, the powers, upgrading the creature, teaching the creature to behave in way more precise ways, all that stuff). All in all I think it was a wonderful sequel to a wonderful game.Not to metnion how beautiful it all looks. The effects, the general look. Man zooming way out and way in is quite the rush when you realize how fluidly it all works. Takes a fairly adequate system to keep it pretty and smooth, but worth it.

The game is just great! I have played Black and White a long time ago, and I found it extremely complicated, but in an attracting way, you know! And now - the graphics are better, and it's all different! But the game is still good... Maybe not as good as the first part, but i can live with it.