xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Opaque Professional Looking Sig

I really envy your skills saint. <.<I personally think that the second one is the best, and I am sure that OpaQue will be please with both.

Well I like them both very much but I think the second is just a bit better because I don't realy like the list and I think Xisto Corporation is shorter and more powerfull while it's meaning the same (Correct? Or are there more webhosting sites of Xisto?).-=jeroen=-

Looking at these sigs. Makes me want to quit trying to be good. ;) I'm horrible at making sigs, and I love your sigs. I agree with Warbird, the 1st one's list is kind of annoying. But the second one looks Really good. (I'm no expert with Photoshop but I still like the 2nd one the best)

well thats what opaque thought about on the first one to much info and thus i shortened it to xisto CorpSig-Michael ;) nah

i would have to say the second one, but i dont like the "Xisto Coperation" right beside "Admin" maybe if you made it "Xisto Corperation Admin" or put the alias and admin at the top and Xisto Corperation at the bottem that would look a bit better to me, but thats just my opinion, the list in the first 1 looks a bit to clutered for my liking, overall good job

They both look good, though I agree that the second one is less cluttered. I also envy your skills in art, I've never been artistic (which is why is takes me so long to design a good-looking website!)

What does our dear leader say to this? Which one does he prefer? I personally would go for the first one with the text of the second one. But then: look at my avatar. I am not so sure if I at all qualify for participating in this discussion! ;) curare

the second one is better ! the name "xisto" seems more powerfull... and shorter... and when you add the word "corporation" next to it.... whoaaaa :P i envy your skills too ;) ! for how long have you been working in photoshop (when did you begin and how did you learn ? ), because i'm sort of a beginner and i know i am far from what you are doing... ?

well OpaQue picked the second one due to it being cleaner, just check out his sig block and you will see.