Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

comment on them tell me the good the bad and the ugly about them.

Here goes for my c & cFor the 1st one i feel that sig sig flows quite well accept for the name maybe a different place for that.On the halo splinter sig, master chief is a bit too blended with the bg almost exactly the same colourAll the others are great and my fav wud hav to be the apocalypse or hellboy sig.

I really know nothing about sigs after taking a look at yours. I have one really huge question to make about sigs. Some of your sigs aren't fully rectangular and may extend out a bit so when you crop the sig you get some unwanted parts because you can only crop rectangular, so you make those parts transparent but when you do that, the edges touching the transparent part get all "crispy" and it isn't smooth. What shocks me the most is when you added a shadow to your 5th sig, yet the shadow is so smooth. In the one's i did there would most definitely be a white border around my shadows even if i made the bg transparent. I would most glady appreciate it if you can show me how you solve this problem. Thanks!

Ok technocian maybe i can get you started, first off you can crop in any and all shapes u can think of thats how renders are done, instead of using the rectangular marquee tool there is the polygon lasso tool but that doesnt give you much control so then there is the pen tool and you can use that to make a shape a little bit at a timeand then right click once the shape is complete (the start point and end point are one) and click on "make selection" in the menu and then it will look like the running ants so from then u can do watever just like selecting with a rec marquee tool cut copy and so on. Then the most important step i think is to save the final product as .png which preserves the quality of the image.Good Luck

Then the most important step i think is to save the final product as .png which preserves the quality of the image.

Ahh...i see now. I thought PNG was only used for editing files. I didn't realise they can be used as "viewing" image file too. Well..maybe you don't get me but anyways i know how to crop unrectangularly before this but everything i do that and leave some transparent parts out i get crispy edges on the borders of the pic and i realise now its because i saved it as forced transparency as a gif file. JPG doesn't allow transparency and i have no idea of all the rest of the different extensions (bmp..etc). This is great, now i can have transparent images but i believe png extensions take up lots of space don't they?

nope they don jpg take up more space then png then gif.To add to it as well you have to make several layers of a render and then tweak it just right like I did for the ones up there.