xisto Community
iGuest

Football Manager 2006

Returning for a second season under Sega's banner, Football Manager breaks the football game tradition of bog standard annual updates with yet another year of innovation as we welcome in the 2006 edition.A wealth of new features greet you in the latest Football Manager. Everything from team talks to touchline commands give you more input as a manager and more control over the success of your team as a whole. The game has also been substantially improved in many areas, including a larger roster of players than ever before.

I dont really see the point in buying this game if you have football manager 2005 as you get an editor with it and i cant really see anything extra with the 06 version apart from transfer updates which can downloaded from the internet or done yourself with the editor. If you dont have fm2005 though i do recommend 06 as 05 is a fantastic game.

It's a fantastic game but needs more improvements more new things you know. The people of CM is working really hard and maybe will surprise everybody. We will see. For know I play FM 2006 and I reaaly like it. I recommend to all fans of football tatics. If you thing you are a "Mourinho" prove it in tis game.But of course I'm waiting for CM t see their improvements. YOU NEED SOMETHING NEW.

How would you rate this game when compared to EA's versions? The EA version allows you to play the match if you have the corresopnding FIFA Soccer game installed. Also, is this a PC game or is it made available for other gaming consoles like the PS2 / Xbox etc.? Any links available with some in-game screenshots?

A very cool management game indeed. I just think after two season, they should swap the layout round again,. for the third they should have a new look, ansd more media coverage should be included, i have not had to answer any media questions since i played the game but i did in 05.. i think the media is a very imporatnat part of mangagement and is what makes managers what they are... i dont understand how they rate you in your profile though, mine is shockin!!!the team talks are great but we need some at te start of a match to get everybody fired up!! and a larger variety of talks are needed.. *BLEEP* the same things over and over again!!! B)