xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Does Anybody Play On Battleon.Com ?

somebody is playing there??I have question: I'd like to go aroud the city and I have no idea how to do thatand secondly how to win with some ugly monster having 1000 hp, when I'm having 100??

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

somebody is playing there??

I have question: I'd like to go aroud the city and I have no idea how to do that

and secondly how to win with some ugly monster having 1000 hp, when I'm having 100??

1064328035[/snapback]

You dont, the game is crap, thats why you dont play it like me and you play world of warcraft

In a lighter way of saying it, Adventure Quest isn't really the type of game that is recommended for true MMORPG fanatics. This is really a disgrace, as you don't have ANY connection with the other players that play this game, other than the forums.I have found a cracked client for it, and I've experimented with it. It did indeed to everything it said it would let you do. (Such as get guardian armor, and get all skills, armor, etc.)Adventure Quest blew me off when the member limit allowed on lowered and lowered.

:)

somebody is playing there??
I have question: I'd like to go aroud the city and I have no idea how to do that
and secondly how to win with some ugly monster having 1000 hp, when I'm having 100??

first: move your curser around the screen if the curser turns into a hand you can click and you will be taken to a different screen/area.

second: flee battle until' you are at least a level 15 and have got level 15 weapons and spells

Battleon is a boring game unless you happen to be a guardian as they can do all of the fun stuffwhat kind of developers think some of us mature ones will pay so much just for a stupid little gamethe maker should be fired-Evan

answer

Replying to mtxto answer you're first question just click where you want to go and to answer you're second question increase you're level

-reply by John Orlando

how to beat a 1000hp moster

Just go to stat traning and train endurance to 100 then you can beat the 1000hp moster

-reply by gta king

I play adventure quest all the time I am a gurdian level 60 and I haveint trained 1 stat yet I cood beat monsters with 2000 hp at level 2 I have 900k gold so I am going to be set for a wile I think it is the best browser game on the web but that is my opinion. 

-reply by Akiba001