xisto Community
wassie

suggestion hosted members status website...

i had a little idea,maybe you could make a part on the website or forum,where all the hosted members are displayed,and where you can also see what package they have.so you see the account status and stuff.just a little idea.

looks like a good idea. :P Xisto's homepage should have a linkfor a TESTIMONIALS page >>AND<< HOSTED SITES pagewhich gets frequently updated by ADMIN. this way, guestsand prospective forum members can have direct access tosuch pages and can be more convinced that Xisto REALLY delivers on its promises. :P

it is really a good idea cos that will be a prove of the genuiness of the FREE hosting which Xisto provides.

I was putting together and updating a list in the forums of everyone that has hosting with Trap 17.I should be able to throw a script or two together that displays all users that have hosting, along with their URL. If the admin is interested.

that will be a real nice idea spectre. i hope the admin accepts your offer