xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RomfordReject1

Latest Sig

sorry my host has made this a bit to big or i messed up still tell me what you think but ignore that it is a touch to big ill edit it before using!!! And also on the highlighting in the middle i hope to add a black border to that also!thanks

it looks alright, don't know what to say more, the colours is quite of my taste, maybe just the bottom url font is not to good, but it is nice. You said you made it with gimp, but strange it says Software: "Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows" :)

You said you made it with gimp, but strange it says Software: "Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows" :)

1064327773[/snapback]

Yeh i made it with gimp i dont have "Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows"

. But out of interest were did it say that??

I see what he was saying. Save it to your desktop and right-click for properties and click the summary tab. Under the property "Creation Software" it says Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Windows. Interesting.Anyway I think it's awesome and I don't see why you would need to make it smaller. I think it's good at that size. You did a good job.

That's really good. Better than anything I could do in Fireworks. Photoshop/GIMP are a scary duo for me at the moment.The URL should be Anti-aliased to make it smoother, other than that, it looks like a professional's signature.

and im still not really sure what the mian title says. "romfordreject1" ?

1064327967[/snapback]

Yes it does say Romfordreject1 (being my user name)

When i made the background and tried to add the title and saw this problem no matter what color i put in it went worong white couldnt be seen in the light bit and black couldnt be seen in the dark bit so i just went with one of them. I was hoping someone would bring it up so that i could ask for some help to see if anyone has any idea what color might show up!

Thanks for bringing it up

the background is awesome i love the design and the colors! my only gripe is that the text is slightly unreadable.i think that if it was a super common word, but romfordreject is a little unusual so its harder to automatically know what it says haha, generally we can imagine the text thats hard to read and fill in the words, but yeah. thats the only thing i would fix ;)

If you add a slight outline or shadow to your text, it will be fine.The size, for me is a little to wide. Normal singatures follow either 540x100 pixels or, maximum size allowed on the forum.