xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

DAP Version 7.5 Realesed

Thanks man for the information but I personally feel that FLASHGET is much better. FlashGet provides the option of resume download even on Megaupload and Repidshare and the feature of SITE EXPLORER is quite useful for mass downloads. The negative points are that it does not provide the option of preview.However is someone tries DAP 7.5 and finds something better than ever then please mention it. The updates might just be worth a change.Thanks once again for infoSpeedy

i thought DAP 7.5 has been out for a long time?? ive had it for almost 2 months now, but i like Internet Download Accelerator better, the speed is much better and the interface is alot easier to understand in my opinion, and there is alot more options with the FTP interface aswel, they also use mas download which is pretty cool too@speedyall download managers should have the download resume and pause option, if not they arnt a very good manager, rapidshare and megaupload only offer download resume if you get a premium account and your only alowed to use a download manager with rapidshare and megaupload if you have a premium account, so it all works out