xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Star Wars:jedi Academy

Well, as soon as I get the new computer (or "revamped" computer) I can play this game, who has it, I think its a really awesome game, friggin beautiful.Oh and if you didnt know, you can get heaps of good mods for the game. They're at Massassi, really good mods, and if you still have the good old Dark Forces 2 (I know what you're thinking and its not like that), your in for a treat, they still have the DBZ: The Destruction is Real mod, ****ing awesome lol

Played it over a friend's house before. Pretty cool game. Seems to give you plenty of freedom in fighting and everything is realistic. Well at least if u find using Force to slam some guy on the wall over and over again and (the enemy) losing health at the same time. I only played for a short while and never really got the hang of the controls. It was a fabulous experience though, i just needed to save up for Guild Wars 'cause its way better no offence to Star Wars =P.