xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Bluewaffle.astahost.com ebbs site :D

ebbinger_413,

Your site has a good design; albeit you have little to no content, but I believe that the content was not an aspect of the "website review". Anyways, yes, I like the template; it's very clean, but your navigation menu could use a slight updating... unless of course you like it that way - in which case, keep it.

That's all I have to say; keep up the good work,

HTML_Guru

i am trying to create my website for viewing on a wide range of browsers....right now it works on netscape (which people, sadly, still do use), firefox, opera, safari, and internet explorer....i created it in frontpage....which to begin with isnt good when you want a website that can be viewed in a lot of browsers....but dreamweaver wouldnt create the inline fram the way i needed it to be created (either its dreamweaver or the more obvious answer and more correct answer...i dont have the skill) and i was stretching it when i put the rollover effect on the top three nav buttons....but i actually got them to work in those browsers...and i didnt want to make it more of a stretch by inserting an animated nav bar....so i just did a table and font...you dont know this but there is actually a rollover effect on the font, it puts the word in italics...but it doesnt work in any of the browsers and only works when i preview my site within frontpage...but i left it...i probably should get rid of that extra code but it doenst worry me to much....i wanted to do the jist of the site in flash...but that was a faliure because firefox was giving me problems when i inserted my flash nav bar into the site....for some reason it wouldnt work at all...and all my friends use firefox so i didnt want to just ignore the problem...so i dropped the flash idea and went with as few pictures as possible....i still have to make the pictures backgrounds so that they load faster in i.e. (strange how ie loads background pics faster than pics inserted on a page....but w/e)and i havent had a chance to load all of my content up yet...i am still in the process of transfering files from my server at home to a dvd and then from the dvd to the server at Xisto....(i dont actually have that much content to fill up a dvd but it is still a lot compared to other sites of mine - total about 200mb of data for the site content - but the dvd has movies on it that dont relate to the site :) )