xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

My Work; Rate Them Plz sigs

here is some of my work that i have done recently, there is more but i only put the three ones that i like best. one of the others that i didnt include is animated and didnt load properly so i left it out. and the other one that i left out, when i saved it, it came out choppy. i havent had the time to fix it yet. but here, please give me your oppinions on these :) thanks

this is a sig i made for a friend, godly_luigi

this is a sig i made for my g/f...my chemical romace :)

and this is my own sig, the one that i am using on Xisto. yeah i know i have posted it a few other times, but i am not getting enough comments on it...at least as many as i would like.

i appreciate your responses...thanks a lot

i like them all.. i would like the luigi one better if it didnt have the poem there.. its just a little too much in the pic in my opinion.the MCR one is good, i like what you did with the people in it. im not much of a MCR fan but i like the sigi left ya some feedback on your 3rd sig when ya posted about it the last time, i think you need different text and to move it, cuz it looks like a "F" instead of an "E". but other than that i like the design you used :)

i put the "poem" thingy there to fill up space, it looked to blah for me without it. i prolly coulda moved the lens flare to the middle of the sig to fix that, but i didnt think that gave it the look of a sun. to me suns are always (not exactly) in the corners of pictures. even when little kids draw pictures with suns, suns are in the middle...so thats where i felt it should go. and i have been working with the third sig..trying to do sumtin with the text...but cant exactly figure out that perfect thing to join everything together. (i guess i should stop posting that sig...its getting old)...the mcr one only took me but two minutes to do. but it actually turned out really good. simple but effective. thanks for your feedback gamerchick39 :)

Great work buddy,I would rate them as below1st=9/102nd=10/10 (your gf must have happy with that)3rd=9/10 I can know the hard work you had put in making this, but i dont feel that people find it that attractive. Changing the font and working a bit with colours would surely make it real good.It is totally my opinion man.Do post your other works too, I would love to see them.Keep up good workSpeedy

here are some more of my works, newer...but not the best.

this one is just a simple one i did when i was bored, its not really for one person, more so because i liked the stroke i found...lol flowers

this one i created, once again not for someone...even though it says mario_craze...but i was trying to make sumtin a little different...even though i kinda consider it my stile (style)...but i want to be diverse...anyways...i think its ok...so im posting it..

thanks for all your comments

i like them all.. i would like the luigi one better if it didnt have the poem there.. its just a little too much in the pic in my opinion.

the MCR one is good, i like what you did with the people in it. im not much of a MCR fan but i like the sig

i left ya some feedback on your 3rd sig when ya posted about it the last time, i think you need different text and to move it, cuz it looks like a "F" instead of an "E". but other than that i like the design you used :)

1064327346[/snapback]

It doesn't matter what you think - you're looking for comments, remember? Anyway, I don't like the acronym you put up there. It would look better without:

1. The acronym

2. "Utopia" - look up the definition because it's misused here

3. The silvery color

4. The hazy "filter"

5. That lens flare... I just noticed it was getting on my nerves

6. Motion blur of Luigi

Also, your ebbinger signature is really really big. As we all know, we don't like big signatures - it's 113 kilobytes!! 113!!! Please look out for the dial-up users cuz you know, we're not all the great geeks of Internet.

Errm... I think you should think simpler... more simply in your signature-making process. Some, you think too much. Some, the colors don't match. But your Photoshop skills are better than mine :)

Keep up the work

It doesn't matter what you think - you're looking for comments, remember? Anyway, I don't like the acronym you put up there. It would look better without:

1. The acronym

2. "Utopia" - look up the definition because it's misused here

3. The silvery color

4. The hazy "filter"

5. That lens flare... I just noticed it was getting on my nerves

6. Motion blur of Luigi

Also, your ebbinger signature is really really big. As we all know, we don't like big signatures - it's 113 kilobytes!! 113!!! Please look out for the dial-up users cuz you know, we're not all the great geeks of Internet.

Errm... I think you should think simpler... more simply in your signature-making process. Some, you think too much. Some, the colors don't match. But your Photoshop skills are better than mine :)

Keep up the work

1064327444[/snapback]

thanks for the comments but i just want to make sure of a few things before i reply in a more serious tone of voice :)

1. that silvery color....are you talking about my background effect (i did a cloud filter)

2. i didnt do any motion blur at all...that motion blur is feathering...if you look closer you can tell...

3. the lens flare - not to say anything bad but...i used it to fill up space...if you think it shouldnt be there...can you tell me sumtin i could put there ?

4. what hazy filter ?....its called a blur buddy...it is to blend the picture in with the background

and thanks for pointing out that i put the word utopia in there....i didnt notice that...when i made it i put the acronym together in two pieces...sorry

but thanks for the comments they are appreciated and welcomed....(sorry if i seemed like an *** but i had to)

ok...still havent been able to update any of these because i still want more comments...

but here is a nifty little peice of work that i just finished late last night...it is a half life 2 sig that i created in photoshop cs2

Now, I like that one. It's pretty cool. I'm a die hard fan of half life. How'd you make the background? I think you caught the colors perfectly. I vote 10/10 for it :). Keep up the good work.

oh...thanks...right after i read your reply the first words that came from my mouth were "YES!" finally i actually came up with a design that is pretty good...i will do a tut on it...but basicly i found this cool brush that i thought went well with the rugged theme of the sig and used that doing a few strokes then doing a new layer that was black behind that to fill the white spots then i did a difference clouds effect and it turned out a lot better than what i thought...it took a lot of messing around to get the background though that is where i spent most of my time. i used 2 other pictures to get the hl2 logo and gordon in the sig....i had to cut them out and that took some patience because my magic wand tool wasnt working properly last night. but i made sure that when i put the logo on to carry the background effect within the logo and the shadow of the font...if you look you can see the tracks in it :) (i actually dont know how i got that...its what i wanted...but all i did is move some layers and redo some effects and it came out) :)

ooo i really like the yoshi and mario ones, and the half life 2 sig is very nice. the colors on the HL2 go really nice with the pic as does the text.the yoshi one is great, my only critique on that would be to unblur yoshi a tad, i knew what it was, but others may have a hard time seeing it. either that or maybe brighten it up a little so its not so dark. it may just be that it is blending in with the background too well. i like how the mario is blurred its so cute :)but i like the 3 new ones you posted :)

a friend of mine started a cs clan (~IO~) and is hoping to get into cal...they are actually pretty good...he asked me to make him some sigs for his clan so here is what i came up with for him...

this is the original sig that i came up with for him without his logo and scope effect...i am going to keep this one for myself

404.png

this is the sig with the scope effect but without his logo on it so that i can maybe use it for something else...

404.png

and this is the completed sig for him with his simple logo in the corner...

404.png

how do they look ?

Pretty nice :), I still like the one I started better, with the cross-hair/bubble. But I guess those would do :).BTW. Cody and I are rated CAL-IM by alot of clans. Yesterday we went in a server and people asked. Are you the real ~I0~ clan or imposters? :) we rock.

ebbinger 413 your sigs are definitely improving and this half life 2 sig is looking good.You have a nice border and the bg colours flow smoothly into the render all i can suggest is to work on your brushing by getting a few more varieties in there and changing the blending modes.Good job keep it up