xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkranger

10 Awesome Free Games Awesome-o.

Hey guys check this out. CNET posted a story about 10 real PC games for download. This are all free and you can download them completely, I know many of you knew about 2 or 3 but there's more there. The thing that I liked is that people posted in comments about more games that are free like Gunbound or other open source ones. You must try some of these games, there are a lot to choose from so the only thing stopping you is the download.
Here's the link with the list:
https://www.cnet.com/topics/consoles/

GTA and GTA2 are still awesome games, if you can accept the fact that you have the worst possible viewpoint (bird's eye). But hey, they had to start somewhere ... and these titles, plus the London expansion pack, definitely help me relieve a little stress.

Wow I haven't played Grand Theft Auto 2 in ages ! Those were amazing days playing that game from the top view with a tank and stuff. Oh man, downloading now. I wished these games would be ported over to consoles, even remade to the 3rd persion view now of possible. It would be amazing. Also, I love that one song that goes like 'It doesn't matter, when you get there, the funs just started on the side of the road.' Anyone know the name of that song? <3

BC3K is an awsome game!!!I have not played it in ages, but I think I may have todownload it again and try it out. There are many many abandon--ware games out there that still have plenty of life left in them.Now if someone would just bring back Motor City Online.ViriiGuy

I have to agree with Starsiege: Tribes and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I love both of those games (although I never played Tribes too much, it was still cool and led to my favorite game of all time, Tribes 2!) Enemy Territory is a great game, if a little difficult at first, but it's definitely worth a download.

OOOOOOOOH man talk about memories. Wolf ET is awesome fun, as well as Tribes. GTA/2 were awesome for their times, sooo many hours I let slip into their digital realms just driving around causing mayhem haha. I'll have to nab me some of those games. Even Zork has sucked hours of my life... but I dont think I could handle it nowadays haha. Not patient enough anymore.Havn't played a couple, but I'm sure they're all great since all their names are familiar to me. Especially AA, thats some high quality free **** right there. bit of a time donation to get into it, but once your in I know alot of people who love it endlessly.