xisto Community
iGuest

Free Pc To Phone No more heavy bills

It's free ..no signup required

you GET 10 MINUTES LIMIT ON THE PHONE CALL but you can call back after the 10 minutes are up.
you get an add in the little box that is your dialer but it's not a big deal.

So far Tested From:

US TO US
US TO CANADA
Uk to US
India to US & Canada
UAE to US & Canada
Australia to US
Newzeland to US & Canada
China, Japan, Korea to US & Canada
Bahrin to US & Canada
Kuwait to US & Canada
AUstralia to US & Canada
Jamaica to US & Canada
Ziimbabve to US & Canada
Netherland to US & Canada
Germnay to US & Canada
UAE to US & Canada
Spain to US & Canada

Maybe some of you can try to make a call from another country to US or Canada and leave your reply here .......

ANOTHER ONE
Free calls from PC to any regular (so no mobile) phone in:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

(If you deposit 1⏠with them, you get unlimited calling time, otherwise you are limited to 1-1.5 minutes)

Really hope that these softwares are liked and appreciated..... and do tell me whether it came handy :):):):)

free calling

Free Pc To Phone

I want to know is there any site which allows to call UAE from india absolutely free from pc-phone and also free calling from india to india...I mean free calling within india

-question by rumah

Pc2phone, Cheap voip rateFree Pc To Phone
Are you tired of the high fees you pay your telephone company? VoIP, or Voice Over Internet Protocol, offers an inexpensive alternative to traditional telephones. By using your broad band internet connection, VoIP helps you save money, especially for long distance calls.

There is a voip provider that has brought great savings to every worker in UAE and around the globe and they bill per second. It is called "Calling Power Services" and their home page is :

-bashir

All of these services mentioned "free PC-to-phone calling" usually only offer you either a preset amount of credit (e.g. $10 when you sign up) or limit your call length to 5 minutes or so. They aren't truly free. Even the Gizmo project has some restrictions like this.The only one I have actually trusted and believe is Skype, in that year when it allowed you to call USA and Canada for free. It actually worked, and it is a reputable company.

I agree, the only ones I trust are Skype and Ekiga. If I want VOIP calls I definately use SkypeOut, most of my friends use it and I do trust Skype.Also, the download link doesn't work ...

The only one I have actually trusted and believe is Skype, in that year when it allowed you to call USA and Canada for free. It actually worked, and it is a reputable company.

I thought that Skype is free for pc-to-pc only, and you have to give money for pc-to-phone.Do you mean that Sype pc-to-phone is also free today ?
Their website (https://www.skype.com/en/ ) still says :

Make calls from your computer â free to other people on Skype and cheap to landlines and cell phones around the world.

I thought that Skype is free for pc-to-pc only, and you have to give money for pc-to-phone.

Do you mean that Sype pc-to-phone is also free today ?

Their website (https://www.skype.com/en/ ) still says :

Nope, skype-to-phone isn't free, you need skypeout and some skype credits to do that, but it's still cheaper as phone-to-phone

For free pc to phone calls try tuitalk.com. It's a beta service that's really pretty good, and since it never requests credit info you can rest assured its entirely free. Just download the soft-phone and fill out the extended profile and you'll receive a daily 10min time allowance to make calls from anywhere in the world to phones in over 35 international destinations, including all cellphones across North America. Its a legitimate service that anyone interested in making free domestic and international phone calls should consider. Heres a full list of countries you can call to and within from their site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope that helps :mellow:

I use Skype for VoIP calls between PC to PC, since it is free and doesn't cost anything (except for negligible internet bandwidth costs), compared to using a real phone. I haven't used SkypeOut before, but I have used another VoIP provider called Voipbuster, which I had used for a while. However, as I remember, there is a limit to either the total talk time or number of calls you make before you are forced to pay for usage charges.You should be careful of using such advertising-based or non-common VoIP providers since you will never know if your private conversation may be used by the company or third-parties. It is best to subscribe to a VoIP packages from reputable VoIP providers like Skype.

I use Skype for VoIP calls between PC to PC,

This topic does not concern PC to PC. It concerns PC to phone.This means, the possibility, from your PC, to call a standard telephone, allowing you to teach with people who don't have a PC, or to access people in their cars through their cellphone.
The paid version of skype allows that, the free version cannot.

Call cheap pc2phoneFree Pc To Phone

I would like to recommend http://www.callingpowerservices.com/ over every other providers.  They have low call rate to inda.

Yes, When you talk about, cheap international call, low rate calls, cheap pc2phone low rate, etc you name it. I prefer http://www.callingpowerservices.com/; A friend from canada sent me the site and when I browse thru it I was convinced to give it a try..I must say I don't have any need to change from them as they always respond to an email and of course they have online chat as well..If am to vote, I will give give then 5 stars

tuitalkFree Pc To Phone

tuitalk is not working to call from india.

indian govt not allows phone call from india to india without paying charges to them, so service is not available now