xisto Community
iGuest

Deadly PJ's (Hindi - Indian) Commit suicide at your own risk...

Gulshan Grover is riding a bike at the velocity oflight.>On the way he offers a lift to a stranger.>>Stranger: 'Sir, can I know your name please'>Gulshan : 'I am Gulshan Grocer'>Stranger : Grocer? Sure you dont mean GulshanGrover??>Gulshan: No it is Grocer.>>Now tell me why did Gulshan say so...>>>>>>>>>scroll down for the ultimate PJ>>>>>>>>Further,,,>>>>>>>>>>Little further...>>>>>>>>>>>>ANS: Because at the speed of light V=C>>>>>>>>>>>>Ek Gaaon me Seeta aur Geeta do Behane rehati hai.>Dono ko ek baar nadi paar karanee hoti hai.>Seeta nadee me kudati hai aur tairake jaatee hai.>Geeta pool ke upar se chalake jaati hai.>Phir bhi Gaaon ke log bolate hai ki Seeta Geeta sejyada intellegent hai.>Kyon?>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>Kyon?>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>Socho.>.>.>.>.>.>.>Nahi pata?>.>.>Kyonki>Seeta ko Geeta se S.S.C ke exam me jyada marks milatehai.>>>>>>>>zindegi ek paheli hai...>--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->------>--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->--->>scroll karne se solve nahi hogi....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Teacher: 'A' for?>Student: Apple !!!>Teacher: Jor se bolo>Student: JAI MATA DI

sardar kya sochte sochte marr gaya ???>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>agar meri bahan se do bhai hain, to mera sirf ekkaise ?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) Smoking>2) Drinking>3) Charas>4) Ganja>5) Chicken>6) Mutton>7) Oily food>8) Masala>9) Sleep & obesity>10) Pollution>>=>>Heart Attack>>Matlab>>>scrolll down>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DUS bahane karke le gaye DIL !!

Gattu ek lecture attend karta hai.>>>lecture ke baad use bhookh>>>lagti hai. so>>>he goes to the canteen. canteen>>>mein gattu ek pav leta hai.>>>jaise hi woh>>>pav khane ke liye uthata hai to>>>dekhta hai ki uski plate mein>>>"jannat" likha hai.>>>To janaab ab aapko yeh batana hai>>>ki gattu jiska>>>lecture attend karke aa raha hai!>>>, us proffessor ka>>>naam kya hai???>>>guess>>>scroll down for the answer>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>..>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>.>>>The answer is>>>Ishq Ki Chhaon.>>>Jinke "Sir" ho! "Ishq ki Chhaon">>>"Pav" ke neeche "Jannat" hogi....>>>>>>>>>>>>A women goes in an Auto (rickshaw) and gets bald???How???>>>Lets C' if you can solve this one....>>>>>...>>>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..>.>.>.>Can't think...c'mon...>>>>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>..>.>.>>..>>.>>.>.>Here goes the answer...>>>>.>.>>.Automatically (Auto-Mein-Takli).....Smile->>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whats the opposite of Gopalakrishnan?>>Comepalakrishnan.>>>What is the opposite of Subramnium Swamy?>>Subramanium Didn't See Me.>>>How do they start a road race in Tamil Nadu?>>Ready....Steady.....PO>>>What do you call a really colourful Tamilian?>>Rangamannar Rangarajan.>>>>What do you call an amazing Malayalee?>>Pheno Menon.>>>>What do you call a dashing Malayalee?>>Debo Nair.>>>>Why did the Malayalee cross the road?>>To join the trade union on the other side.>>>>do you call a god fearing Sindhi?>>Bhagwandas Godwani.>>>A Sindhi electrician?>>Voltram Bijlani.>>>>A Sindhi milkman?>>Gopal Dudeja.>>>>A Sindhi pest control contractor?>>Khat! mull Marwani.>>>>>>>>A Sindhi detergent?>>Neelam Rin-dani.>>A Sindhi postman?>>Mailwani.>>>>>>A fashionable Sindhi?>>Jogio Armani or Primlani.>

guy phones up his Boss, but gets the bosses' wifeinstead.>>"I'm afraid he died last week." she explains.>>The next day the man calls again and asks for theboss.>>"I told you" the wife replies, "he died last week.">>The next day he calls again and once more asks toSpeak to his boss.>>By this time the wife is getting upset and shouts,"I'VE ALREADY TOLD>YOU TWICE, MY HUSBAND, YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK!>>WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?">>"Coz," he replied laughing, "I just love hearingit...">>>>>>>>>>>>>>A guy is traveling in a deluxe car in the desert. Hewants to take a bath,>but he hasn’t got a soap and there is no wateranywhere around…>>what can he do?>>>>>>>>>>->>He will integrate his d-lux car to get Lux + c(constant of integration)>Using the lux soap he will take bath in the ‘c’.>>>>one day a man calls his wife from his IDEA mobile>his call gets cross connected to some other lady.Theystill keep on>talking..they start liking each other..and finallythey get married.>what MORAL do u get???>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>..>An IDEA can change your wife.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ek baar teen ants jarahi thee.......>to unhein cheenee(sugar) ki bori milti hie to pahleedo cheenti to usmein >se>cheenee ke dane utha leti hei but ek nahi uthatibatao kyu ...........>>>>kyunki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kyunki>>>>>>use sugar ki beemari thee>>>>>>>>>>A sardarji went to a STD/ISD/PCO SHOP and slapped theoperator twice.>>>:-(>>Guess why ?>>>>>>>>>>>>because there it was written "Number dial karne sepehele do lagae">>>>>>>>a sardar goes to movie with 17 sardars>why?????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>coz it was an adult movie n below 18 were not allowed>>>>>>>>>>MALLIKA SHERAWAT KE MARNE KE BAAD USKI KABR PE KYALIKHA HOGA?>>“PEHLI BAR AKELI SOYI HAI.:”>>>>>>>>how do u place a camel in a fridge in three steps??>...>...>1.open the fridge>2.keep the camel inside it>3.close the fridge>next one> >>>hoe do u place an elephant in the fridge in 4 steps??>..>...>..>1.open fridge 2.take the camel out>3.place the elephant inside>4.close the door>>>>>>there was a jungle meeting. all the animals wererequired to report. all of>them turned out, except one. who was it and why??>>>.>>>.>>.>>.>>.>.>.>.>.>.the elephant... u put it in the refridgerator,remember ???>>>>>>now u have to cross a river which ios inhabited bydeadly crocodiles...but>any way u have to cross that river ...how will ucross that ?>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>it simple ...as all animals are attending the meeting...so no crocodiles>are there..so u can cross easily...>>>>Okay in the jungle meeting where all the animalsreported, they were>welcomed with gutkha.....only one animal requestedfor a particular brand.>which animal and which brand?>>>>>>>>>Ans: the animal is giraffe and he opted for"Manikchand" (Unche log unchi>pasand !!!)>>>>>king lion goes on a search to find elephant>>and has absolutely no problem in locatin thiscamel......y??>>>>>>>>>becoz our elephant kept his footwear outside thefridge.>>>>>>>>suppose u need 2 transport all the things in ur house4 relocating..suppose>u go by aircraft ... it is losing height and pilotasks u throw something>away to reduce load...what is the thing u will throwaway to reduce the>load??>...>...>the elephant in the fridge!!!!!!!!>>two persons r talkin by the swimming pool...one sayshe wont swim bcoz he >is>afraid of dying bcoz of drowning.....the other onesays ....hey dont be>afraid..i'll show u how 2 swim and he dives in thepool n starts>swimming....>suddenly, the man outside the pool dies...>........>...........>guess why????????>..........>.........>.........>the elephant falls on him.......>.......>......>ok enough time pass one final Q>>ek haathi agar swimming pool mein gir gaya>to kaise bahar nikalega???????>........>........>think>....>think....>......>......>......>.......>.......>.......>.......>geela ho ke nikalega......>>>>>>>>>>ek aadmi marne vala hei to use kya khilaoge ........>>sweets nops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sault nopes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>think>>>>>>>>>>>>>>think>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>are yaar>birla white cement>kyunki iske ander jaan hei.......

whats difference between a man jumping from 1st floorand a man jumping >from>10th floor?>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>former goes (hit) aaaaaaaaa>later goes aaaaaaaaa (hit)>>>>>>>>Other than being fruits, what is common between anApple and an Orange?>>>think......>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>socho socho>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>...........>the answer is ..........>They Both Are Not a Banana !!

These jokes look more like the ones that are circulated around in email. I never received any of them, and it's just as well because I don't like them. No offense Tommy_Vercetti, but I personally feel you can contribute more to the forum than PJs (Poor Jokes). Scrolling down for each joke is annoying and there's too much of blank space in the jokes. You could have removed that AND the crazy sentences like 'socho' and 'Let's C if you can solve this one'. That way, you could have put all of them in one single post. It's not the number of posts that count ... it's the size & the matter. I don't know if this forum has post count, but if it does, I'm not too sure that the moderators will appreciate such posts. Just some advice... nothing personal.

Hi Abhiram...its nice to see tht someone took interest in these.Thanx for suggestion. I wud edit some of it.The posts in this section does not count...thts why i dont think Mods wud hav any problem coz this is not spamming....Anyway,if there is anything wrong wid da post...mods go ahead and deleate it....Abhiram thanx once again :)

great job done

Deadly PJ's (Hindi - Indian)

Tommy what you realy have is a good sense of humor cause I did not find any waste pj here. Kudos to you .. It had some pj's that I had not read before..

All in all a grat collection

Abrahim it will help you to develop some sense of humor !!

-porush jain

Hi Abhiram...its nice to see tht someone took interest in these.Thanx for suggestion. I wud edit some of it.
The posts in this section does not count...thts why i dont think Mods wud hav any problem coz this is not spamming....Anyway,if there is anything wrong wid da post...mods go ahead and deleate it....Abhiram thanx once again ;)

Don't think so. At least one mod it looking at it, and I am waiting for you to edit these posts.
I would also like people to respect the forum politeness rules : speak English inside the forum topics.
So, I will wait a couple of days, and then, the non-modified posts, as well as the non-english posts, will be removed. And, yes, tommy, precisely because these posts count for zero credits, I have no metaphysical problem while removing them.

Aisi kaun si Maas (skin) aur Haddi (bone) ki cheez hai jo Naak ( nose ) mein paayi jaati hai ?

batao batao...

think think...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Ungleee (Finger)

Hahahahaha...Lol..

-reply by Goldy

Volume Of a MANDeadly PJ's (Hindi - Indian)

What is The Volume Of A Person...Who Lost His All Memory...???

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Think...Think...

>

>

>

>

>

>

1/3 pi (r ^2)

>

>

>

>

>

>

bcz He Keeps Saying...

" me CONE hu ??? "

-reply by Abhijeet

what can a raavan do in one locked ram ? That ram cannot?!!!!!Deadly PJ's (Hindi - Indian)

what can a  raavan do in one locked ram ? That ram cannot?!

think.

think.

group discussion...

rohit

-question by rohit

Laloo Prasad YadavDeadly PJ's (Hindi - Indian)

At a bar in New York the man to the Laloos left tells the bartender, "Johnnie Walker, Single" 

and the mans companion says, "Jack Daniels, Single". 

The bartender approaches Laloo and asks, "And you sir ?" 

Laloo replies " Laloo Yadav, married"

--------------------------------------------------

-reply by Abhinav

ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to khayega kya??

bolo

bolo

ghaas

kyoki dost ho to aisa 

-reply by billu

Teacher : give example of active & passive voiceStudent : activeTere mast mast do nain mere dil ka le gaye chainPassive Mere dil ka le gaye chain tere mast mast do nain

-reply by Rohan