xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sazz

Www.e-name.tk site review

Designed to help provide the feel of a vacation, a time away from home, e-name (http://www.e-name.tk/) appeared on the horizon in March of 2005 and has already made the scene.With an atmosphere described as "light and airy" and an adult membership, administration on the deck of this forum seems to be cinch. E-name provides the perfect community to gather information about cruises from booking to cruising to sharing the vacation pictures in the online gallery. The extra benefit of the community is evident when members taking the same cruise can meet on the forums and then enjoy real life visits in the deck chairs during the cruise.Using Invision's forum software, e-name added the Gallery, Blog, Cams, Reviews and various e-name arcade games to add to the enjoyment for the members.The site is managed with a crew of two administrators and three moderators. Sazz is one of the administrators who helped The Admin Zone by answering questions for us."My typical day is just to be a member of the community. People get too involved with being an “admin” and forget that without the members the site is nothing. So I just try to be one of them and post throughout the day and answer emails."Congrats to Sazz and the rest of the staff at e-name. May you continue to sail into the sunset of success!

Congrats to Sazz and the rest of the staff at e-name. May you continue to sail into the sunset of success!

Also to add maybe you should think of getting a better short url or even a [dot]com as imho i feel you guys wont be taken seriously with a [dot]tk because we all know that many site from [dot]tk have been stereotyped into here today gone tomorow.

Good Luck To Ya

Reaver

Notice from vizskywalker:
edited on member's request

I haved other domain name at dot tk. yaiks.tk ad they removed it while i haven`t enough trafik. In this situation they send me an e-mail if i will pay to keep it.